CN Schedule Updates Part 3

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Welcome to the third edition of the CN schedule thread! This is the place to discuss Cartoon Network's schedule.

Previous thread

To start things off, Cartoon Network is regaining the 8 P.M. hour on October 1.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

It's a TV-PG special that first aired on August 20, 2016 if that helps any. Might be a Steven Universe themed block? Those themed blocks were pretty frequent back then.

Well, according to the August 2016 premieres thread, the only new thing that aired on August 20th was a new Pokémon the Series: XYZ episode.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
In 2015, the 8pm hour was mostly used for Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Over the Garden Wall. Last two weeks were mostly Gumball/TTG, though.

2016 was mainly Regular Show and Steven Universe, with a bit of Gumball. TTG marathon happened during November, tho.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Cartoon Network at 8 so probably another hour of the same shows they air ,would be nice if they some premieres there Since Nick doesn't and Disney Channel kind of does.

Zorak Masaki

New episodes of Gumball? If it's just reruns, then I get the feeling that CN is getting the 8pm slot permanently, otherwise there would be no reason to have the timeslot.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
New episodes of Gumball? If it's just reruns, then I get the feeling that CN is getting the 8pm slot permanently, otherwise there would be no reason to have the timeslot.
Or it could that the Fall is coming up and everyone including me, should know that they usually do this around before Halloween.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts