Qubo News and Discussion Thread

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
You know, Babar honestly has the best privilege of any Qubo show. It's managed to stay almost constantly on Qubo's schedule without being taken off for a decade, which is something not many other shows can say they have. (The only other show I can think of that compares is Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs)...

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
You know, Babar honestly has the best privilege of any Qubo show. It's managed to stay almost constantly on Qubo's schedule without being taken off for a decade, which is something not many other shows can say they have. (The only other show I can think of that compares is Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs)...
Babar is definitely a Qubo classic, tbh.

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber
I still question the logic of airing preschool programming in primetime, just after older kid programs. Then again, Qubo clearly cared not for pesky logic.
do you guys think they will ever air sherlock holmes, archies weird mystery, or the busy world of richard scarry again anytime soon?

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
do you guys think they will ever air sherlock holmes, archies weird mystery, or the busy world of richard scarry again anytime soon?
Hmm... I'm not sure! I'm pretty sure Archie's Weird Mysteries and TBWORS are both owned by WildBrain so it could be possible. Don't know about Sherlock Holmes though.

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
Does WildBrain own Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego as well? I’m aware that WildBrain uploaded full episodes of it on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts