Qubo News and Discussion Thread

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Here's something interesting, I'm not seeing anything for the Reboot on Wednesdays. It's 12AM slot seems to have been replaced with more Classic Bob. Meaning it maybe off the lineup
10A5D602-9D38-45C8-A6AF-77A8459513E8.png

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
Here's something interesting, I'm not seeing anything for the Reboot on Wednesdays. It's 12AM slot seems to have been replaced with more Classic Bob. Meaning it maybe off the lineupView attachment 284909

That’s interesting actually. It did premiere last year, but I don’t think that this is the first time that Qubo has ever been removed from the schedule after airing for a pretty short period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Wednesda's marathon is classic Bob the Builder, except this time I think it might be taking over the CGI reboot's slot.View attachment 284910Ironic how the old actually outshines the new for a change.
Kind of beat ya too this one but I very much agree how the tables have turned between the old and the new.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts