Anybody have contact info for this anime abridged series creator?

Animedude5555

So years ago, I found this really funny abbridged series of CCS on YT. It was the most complete CCS abridged series I ever found. Instead of only 1 or 2 episodes long, it had 4 entire episodes! It unfortunately is now gone, just when I was planning on using my YouTube downloader browser plugin to download it. And despite the BILLIONS of internet pages indexed by Google, I can barely find any proof of even the existence of this series. The name of the online identity of the guy who made it (at least his YT username, not sure about other usernames he has on other sites) was MagicalFlute. One thing I am sure of is that NOBODY ELSE has ever downloaded it either, or at least they didn't ever bother to reupload it to YT. So I'm now trying to find this guy and ask him personally via email, forum PM, or any other means possible, if he still has the videos, and if there is any possibility for him to reupload them to YT, or even just upload them as files to a filesharing site like Mega or Mediafire, and then send me the download links.

But I don't know his contact info. I can't find much about him from his YT username MagicalFlute, so I suspect that may have been ONLY his YT username. He may have gone by other usernames on other websites. In my search I found this one page on this forum Anime Fan Parody & Abridged Series Talkback Pt. II (READ FIRST POST-updated 4/15/09!) where somebody claiming to be him posted this message
Hey guys this is MagicalFlute (does CCS abridged) and we decided to do a one shot for Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight for HBl2K's contest...except we found out about the contest the last day and needless to say we had to take a week to actually make it XD
The user here had the username Taiga Aisaka but it seems they posted either as a guest, or are no longer a member. So again the trail has run cold for me tracking this guy down. I hope somebody else here knows who he is, so I can get in contact with him to request he send me these videos, or otherwise make them available so that I can download them.

truthordeal

I am not Magical Flute, but I've been working on a project archiving abridged series. I have their four episodes and can make them available to you. Hit me up on discord, Professor Truth#2176.
So years ago, I found this really funny abbridged series of CCS on YT. It was the most complete CCS abridged series I ever found. Instead of only 1 or 2 episodes long, it had 4 entire episodes! It unfortunately is now gone, just when I was planning on using my YouTube downloader browser plugin to download it. And despite the BILLIONS of internet pages indexed by Google, I can barely find any proof of even the existence of this series. The name of the online identity of the guy who made it (at least his YT username, not sure about other usernames he has on other sites) was MagicalFlute. One thing I am sure of is that NOBODY ELSE has ever downloaded it either, or at least they didn't ever bother to reupload it to YT. So I'm now trying to find this guy and ask him personally via email, forum PM, or any other means possible, if he still has the videos, and if there is any possibility for him to reupload them to YT, or even just upload them as files to a filesharing site like Mega or Mediafire, and then send me the download links.

But I don't know his contact info. I can't find much about him from his YT username MagicalFlute, so I suspect that may have been ONLY his YT username. He may have gone by other usernames on other websites. In my search I found this one page on this forum Anime Fan Parody & Abridged Series Talkback Pt. II (READ FIRST POST-updated 4/15/09!) where somebody claiming to be him posted this message

The user here had the username Taiga Aisaka but it seems they posted either as a guest, or are no longer a member. So again the trail has run cold for me tracking this guy down. I hope somebody else here knows who he is, so I can get in contact with him to request he send me these videos, or otherwise make them available so that I can download them.
I am not Magical Flute, but I have been working on a project that archives abridged series (especially old ones). I have all of Magical Flute's episodes and would be more than willing to share them. Hit me up on discord, Professor Truth#2176.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts