BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
With the upcoming merger of Warner Media and Discovery, I expect the company to be called Discovery WB.
discoverywb.png

BlooCNBoy02

Warner Bros is not changing the name of the company.
I understand it in two ways. Either you aimed to Warner Bros, or the merged company retains one of the names. If for the former, I used the WB abbrevation because Discovery-Warner Bros sounds very terrible.

BlooCNBoy02

The next profile banner I created is for @AdrenalineRush1996.

With the blue-white gradient, I wanted to symbolize a time travel: an adrenaline-speed rush to his 1996 birth.
And the like-ception is due to his profile picture: himself posing with a likeliness in front of a monitor.
thumbforad1996.png

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

Rethinking the soon-to-be launched Great UK portfolio.

Exclamation mark removed for a more pleasing look.
Giving the themed movie channels the names I suggested in the general international TV channels' thread (@themidnightlore also agreed on that)

And if the Pop channels would also get the Great branding, that would be the following:
Pop --> Great Toons
Pop Max --> Great Toons 2
Tiny Pop --> Great Toonies
great.png

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Rethinking the soon-to-be launched Great UK portfolio.

Exclamation mark removed for a more pleasing look.
Giving the themed movie channels the names I suggested in the general international TV channels' thread (@themidnightlore also agreed on that)

And if the Pop channels would also get the Great branding, that would be the following:
Pop --> Great Toons
Pop Max --> Great Toons 2
Tiny Pop --> Great Toonies
View attachment 287691
I dig the vibe for this. It's simple, but sometimes, less is more, IMHO.

BlooCNBoy02

Next up, the rethinking of the Hungarian Disney portfolio.

The two Nat Geos remain untouched.
Disney Channel would adapt the 2019 look. Programming untouched.
Fox would relaunch in all providers, but however, it would close again by 2026 as that is the year the brand license expires.
Disney XD and FX would also arrive to Hungary for this short time.
disney_2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

@Perla Magica, here is the big surprise to you!

I created a profile banner for you.

Since your profile picture is from Alien Newsdesk, I designed a newsroom, using your colors.
In the background, there would be a skyline of CN City, with some television screens and the main screen for the news' pictures.
thumbtopm.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Tried my best in representing an underwater city while creating this simple profile banner for @RandomMe. Includes a revival of his Youtube name.
View attachment 287735
One of these two led to this:
  • it being Mermay you saw my thread where merpeople are everywhere;
  • my loose "story" called The Monetization, still unfinished and I feel lazy to end.

BlooCNBoy02

One of these two led to this:
  • it being Mermay you saw my thread where merpeople are everywhere;
  • my loose "story" called The Monetization, still unfinished and I feel lazy to end.
It was actually one of your profile posts, where you imagined an alternative timezone with merpeople living there.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It was actually one of your profile posts, where you imagined an alternative timezone with merpeople living there.
You mean RandomMe's Timline-13 (still in my personal incubator). Last year I built much of the lore of The Monetization and I'm starting to get the hang of it (kinda). It's a story about a merman me waking up in times of COPPA who later loses his human self to Shaffard/Kraventhorn. Basically I do a lot less of what you do (because I'm still stuck with Paint), and I mostly draw characters, and I wish I had a Wacom to draw them properly :crying:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts