"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Any chance that Marvel's What If? will be going around in circles just to decline in writing as it continues?.
We had this discussion just a couple of pages ago in this same thread. There's really no need to bring it up again, it's beginning to look like disruptive posting and trolling on your part. Please drop this subject. Wait and check out a few episodes of the show, it hasn't even premiered yet, to see if there's any reason to worry about something like this.

powerjake

Banned
We had this discussion just a couple of pages ago in this same thread. There's really no need to bring it up again, it's beginning to look like disruptive posting and trolling on your part. Please drop this subject. Wait and check out a few episodes of the show, it hasn't even premiered yet, to see if there's any reason to worry about something like this.

Look, I'm just really worried ok, as I want to enjoy Marvels What if and I do not want it to just decline. Sorry to give you that feeling but its been awhile sinse I had a cool marvel animated series to watch.

I want something new to watch from Marvel.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Looks awesome. I wonder why Party Thor wasn't one of the first figures.

It's so cool to see actual Marvel What If? merch. Before this thing was in development, I thought the only media we would see close to adapting it would be stuff like Next Avengers or one-off episodes of some other series. Even if this version is MCU, it's still kind of surreal watching it become mainstream.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

brodie999

Freddy

I guess there's always a chance at a last minute redubs, but in the trailer Tony was pretty clearly voiced by an impersonator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts