General International TV Channels Thread

J10

MBC Group has signed with Animaccord, to be exclusive agent. As a result, Masha & the Bear is now no longer a Spacetoon exclusive agent. That’s better, despite that it’s supposed to be aired on CN Arabic instead of MBC Group’s MBC3, because of being aired on Boomerang globally over the past years.

MBC Group has become the exclusive licensing agent for Animaccord’s children series, titled Masha and the Bear, in the region.

MBC Group’s Licensing & Merchandising unit will provide Animaccord with a full 360-support solution, which includes but is not limited to inking consumer products deals, increasing and strengthening the presence of the Masha and the Bear brand via digital offerings, events and on TV.Additionally, the cartoon will be televised on MBC3, as well as on Shahid Kids.

Commenting on the partnership, Bassel Ghoussainy, Head of Licensing & Merchandising at MBC Group, said: “Masha and the Bear is one of the most successful and renowned properties globally, and we are delighted to be representing the brand in MENA. Masha and the Bear has an extensive licensing programme in many other regions around the world and our expertise in licensing will enable us to replicate this success and build a robust merchandising and retail program in the region.”

Ashraf Younis, Director of MBC Action and MBC3 at MBC GROUP added: “We are delighted to sign ‘Masha and the Bear for MBC3; a property that kids around the world love and engage with. Masha and the Bear has found its new home in the MENA. We are looking forward to hosting Masha and her friends on our platforms and for our viewers to enjoy watching on the number one kids’ channel in the region.”

MBC Group signs multi-platform deal with Animaccord

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
M1's moments before the startup on 19 September 2006. The PM5544 testcard changing back to color bars with the logo.

BlooCNBoy02

Hír TV's final 2,5 hours of its live coverage about the destruction of MTV's HQ on the early hours of 19 September 2006.
Includes a closedown and a teleshop ident starting at 2:23:48.

J10

Hír TV's final 2,5 hours of its live coverage about the destruction of MTV's HQ on the early hours of 19 September 2006.
Includes a closedown and a teleshop ident starting at 2:23:48.
I have wished if they have made that destruction again on March 2015, after M1 became a news channel, and demand them to stop this, or else shut down the broadcaster for good, having similar situation to Greece’s ERT between 2013 & 2015, by the people and the parliament.

Anyhow, 6 days left for TVN24, as the channel would blackout from Warsaw, and its play-out and transmission will move to Discovery Inc. HQ in Amsterdam, after relaunching TVN24 there. This is the picture from yesterday, where it says 7 Days left for expiration and cessation of TVN24.
1632122086000.png

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I have wished if they have made that destruction again on March 2015, after M1 became a news channel, and demand them to stop this, or else shut down the broadcaster for good, having similar situation to Greece’s ERT between 2013 & 2015, by the people and the parliament.
I somehow agree. Instead, if they wished to have a news channel, then they should have started M24 instead of drastically changing M1.

Reactions: J10

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Anyhow, 6 days left for TVN24, as the channel would blackout from Warsaw, and its play-out and transmission will move to Discovery Inc. HQ in Amsterdam, after relaunching TVN24 there. This is the picture from yesterday, where it says 7 Days left for expiration and cessation of TVN24.
View attachment 291295
I'm even more scared by seeing this. :(

But even if TVN24 would move the signal to the Netherlands, that would change nothing.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Nova 2 became Nova Fun

J10

AD Sports 1 is airing an AFC Cup match for free, for viewers outside UAE!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Moleoman

Canal+ acquired 70% of shares in SPI International, broadcaster of Filmbox and Kino Polska channels:

J10

Canal+ acquired 70% of shares in SPI International, broadcaster of Filmbox and Kino Polska channels:
This means Canal+ is coming to countries where it doesn’t exist, and that broadcasts SPI Channels. Also, the word “Box” is going to be replaced by Canal+ Brand or use the “+” symbol.

I remember Canal+ used to be available in Maghreb, and then it got closed. So, SPI is existed in MENA, and is currently existed on GOBX in 4 GCC Countries, and IPTV Providers in GCC like Ooredoo TV in Qatar, so we’ll see drastic changes by both Canal+ & SPI.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

Are there any videos about the European MTV channels' 2021 idents and the changing moment on 14 September?
According to Logopedia, MTV Live rebranded first in the morning, then in order, Club MTV (11:00 CET), MTV Hits (13:45 CET), the HUN-POL feed (sometime between 13:00-16:00 CET), and finally MTV Hungary days later.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
Are there any videos about the European MTV channels' 2021 idents and the changing moment on 14 September?
According to Logopedia, MTV Live rebranded first in the morning, then in order, Club MTV (11:00 CET), MTV Hits (13:45 CET), the HUN-POL feed (sometime between 13:00-16:00 CET), and finally MTV Hungary days later.
Club MTV
MTV Hits

No vid about HUN-POL and Hungary feed yet

BlooCNBoy02

A+ HU continuity from January 2005, including the 3rd version of the lineup ident.
The lineup looked like that because it only aired until around midnight CET. Later it was expanded until 01:00 CET in March, and to 02:00 CET in October.

Before that, in the first two days, it aired only until 21:15 CET, then in the rest of December 2004, until 23:00 CET.

J10

Here are some news:
  • Zee is expected to merge with Sony’s SPN India. In my opinion, they wanted to get rid of their brands in Asia & Europe and hand it to former CEOs, while in India, they’re merging with Zee.

• Also, yesterday, there is no final decision from them to renew TVN24 License, and will broadcast with Dutch license instead, and become like Cartoon Network Poland, which has Czech license. The source said, two voters has changed their minds.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts