"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 34 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Seems like a reasonable guess. Greg and Brandon even follow her on Twitter, and I'm pretty sure that's how I guessed Zeno Robinson was in season 3 years ago.
And a quick skim shows she has retweeted some of Weisman's production update tweets.

Bowes is of Native American, French Polynesian, Cuban and Middle Eastern/Asia Minor descent. 3 guesses came to mind immediately. If LoSH is going to play a role, there's Dawnstar. Seond, Owlwoman who has a connection to Queen Bee in the comics being brainwashed into staging a coup, was on the Global Guardians team - the same team that a member of that Celia Windward was one of the meta-teens at Taos in Outsiders, and Fire and Ice who are Leaguers as of Outsiders. Or maybe could even be Queen Bee's sister Beatriz.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
2010-2021 seems more like a series wrap up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From what I've seen, it's a shirt they update each season by the end year of some point in production and new locations from that season. The shirt during Outsiders production ended in 2020, as seen on Jon Weisman's recent tweet.

EDIT: YJ Fanvids managed to list all the locations from the shirt. M.O.D.O.K. spotted all the new ones. In addition, maybe there might be a visit to Mars/Ma'aleca'andra, too. I know some of us speculated the Fandome audio play implied Connor and M'gann were moving there. But Xebel is the outright new location that I think has never come up on YJ.

Perhaps, Armagedda is an old location. Where Darkseid's palace is and what we've seen since Endgame scene where Vandal meets with him.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I think it was mentioned somewhere that Greg likes to bring back writers from every show he's worked on. In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if Brian is writing on season 4 since he (Brian) co-created Transformers Rescue Bots, which Greg worked on.

the greenman

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Greg likes to bring back writers from every show he's worked on. In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if Brian is writing on season 4 since he (Brian) co-created Transformers Rescue Bots, which Greg worked on.
Not just writers, but pretty much people he's worked with. VA's, sometimes directors, and of course writers.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Not just writers, but pretty much people he's worked with. VA's, sometimes directors, and of course writers.

I do know that he brings in many people he's worked with, writers, actors, and all that. However, I specifically mentioned writers given some of the guest writers that wrote for the show, are confirmed to write for the show, or were considered to write for the show are a bit unexpected. For example, Francisco Paredes wrote an episode during season 3, with this series being the only non-preschool show that he worked on. He's mainly known for preschool shows like Shimmer And Shine and Muppet Babies, the former of which Greg did work on. Similarly, those like Dustin Ferrer and Stephanie Simpson (who also worked on Shimmer And Shine) have been considered to write for the show as mentioned a few pages ago. The former is once again mainly associated with preschool shows, and while the latter is co-showrunner for a non-preschool show (Hilda), she's mainly known for preschool shows. I'm just a bit surprised that he considered bringing in Shimmer And Shine writers to work on a script or two.

the greenman

Well, he's been in the industry for 30 + years. I figure it as giving some of the new blood a shot. As I imagine some of the older cats are very well experienced, but they also may be priced moreso than the up-n-comers. Unless you get guys like Paul Dini who volunteer their time and talents.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I still think there will only be 2, 3, maybe 4 episodes released per week. I doubt they will post all 26 episodes at once and be done with it.

the greenman

I still think there will only be 2, 3, maybe 4 episodes released per week. I doubt they will post all 26 episodes at once and be done with it.
I'm hoping 2 or 3. 4 is a little bit too many personally (maybe if they drop 4 from the start of the season). I just don't want them to go through them quickly. I doubt Greg will allow 4 at once as to avoid spoilers for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts