International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
@Red Arrow
This is very rare DC NL used USA airing credits for True Colors instead. Completely removed the sad original credits. Will probably be also used on Disney+ NL as seen in some other Asian countries...
No cuts were made.
Spoiler warning:
Disney Channel Flanders and Disney Channel Wallonia did the same thing. They aired it today.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
DC CZHU
jslOPzc.jpg

mcwRLqR.jpg

Canada

Last edited:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
DC Scandinavia continuity from 25th September:

DC Romania continuity from 26th September:

I noticed something during airing of "Amphibia" in Romanian, the voice-over says "show's name, episode ##, episode name". Is it always like that?

sorin96

DC Scandinavia continuity from 25th September:

DC Romania continuity from 26th September:

I noticed something during airing of "Amphibia" in Romanian, the voice-over says "show's name, episode ##, episode name". Is it always like that?
yep

Walker

DuckTales season 3 starts on Disney Channel Turkey. The new season starts on Saturday, October 9th. New episodes every weekend at 10:30 ( 10:30 AM ) on Disney Channel Turkey

Note: I think the 3rd season has been broadcast in all countries.
hnr2l2q.png

sorin96

DuckTales season 3 starts on Disney Channel Turkey. The new season starts on Saturday, October 9th. New episodes every weekend at 10:30 ( 10:30 AM ) on Disney Channel Turkey

Note: I think the 3rd season has been broadcast in all countries.
hnr2l2q.png
In Romania,Bulgaria & Hungary,nope
In the first 2 countries mentioned not even season 2 broadcasted

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
We are also in the last few hours of Disney Channel Korea. In Canadian fashion the DC license was in a way handed over to LG HelloVision, changing the schedule and format from top to toe.

For much of Disney Channel Korea's ten years of operation, @ltw9719 was responsible for bringing news from the service first-hand. And now that the channel is closing down, I would like to thank him for his involvement at Toonzone/Anime Superhero and social networks, including his recordings of Disney Channel Korea bumpers and promos.

I would appreciate if you saved your memories of Disney Channel Korea in your heart. And I mean heart in precision because you were the most-active Korean user during DC Korea's lifespan.

감사합니다.
안녕히 계십시오, 디즈니채널.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Disney Junior Korea before the closedown has the info about the channel closure. Also I didn't know this channel airs a Precure-like cartoon.

DXD Poland continuity from 29th September:

It includes all "Super-heroines Weekends" promos (Ladybug, The Owl House and Star Vs.) and Amphibia S2B promo (I like the way the voice-over rhythms the lines).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts