The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
There will apparently be some Loud House episodes airing in Australia during the week of October 4.

Edit: There's another episode airing October 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTZ

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I know that the major media companies aren't allowed to accept movie or episode ideas sent directly by fans.

But I am hoping that Nick and Paramount come up with the same idea I had for a theatrical sequel to TLH Movie.

This movie would see Lynn's Table explode in popularity, become a chain, and make the Louds rich, so that they can build a bigger house in Royal Woods where each Loud kid has their own room and restroom, like at the castle.

This would be the house that would be featured in seasons of the series set after that movie. And no matter what, a Loud house is still a Loud house.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
A single 11 minute episode is scheduled to air at 7:45pm on October 15 called Fright Bite. It's right before a half hour Casagrandes special.

Screenshot_20210925-031728.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It looks like there's more Loud House episodes airing in another country before the US on October 21. I don't know if it's still Australia, but the time says 17:00, which would be 5:00pm in US time, so it's another country airing this first.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
It looks like there's more Loud House episodes airing in another country before the US on October 21. I don't know if it's still Australia, but the time says 17:00, which would be 5:00pm in US time, so it's another country airing this first.

It's clearly the United Kingdom, because there is no Nicktoons channel in Australia/New Zealand.

glennbyrnes

Morag should have done the same thing he did in the movie

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Bad news, guys:

The entire upcoming episode "How the Best Was Won/Animal House" was leaked online by New Zealand-based TV service Sky Go. Beware of spoilers when venturing out into the internet! I mean, what is Sky's problem with leaking the episode before airing on TV? Did they even think it would air in Australia/New Zealand this week? (It's supposed to air on TV in those two countries next week.)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Zap2it has the synopsis for Fright Bite. I'll copy it.

"When a vampire moves into Royal Woods, Lucy must convince him to turn the Mortician's Club into vampires."

Asa

The 26th episode and the final episode of season 5 was revealed.

Appetite for Destruction: Lily starts misbehaving at home

Frame on You: When Rusty is wrongfully suspended, the Action News Team leaps into action to clear his name.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
The 26th episode and the final episode of season 5 was revealed.

Appetite for Destruction: Lily starts misbehaving at home

Frame on You: When Rusty is wrongfully suspended, the Action News Team leaps into action to clear his name.
I doubt that episode will air at 3am if it aired in the UK first. Episode premieres for the show in the UK usually happen at 5pm. Keep in mind also that another episode, called "Diss the Cook", is airing in said country first that day.

kanc

according to nick.com, Wed Oct 13, 5PM-7PM are new Loud House Compilation: Loud House: Sports Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts