Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

It depends, for those who have beIN, or on local IPTV services in their countries (like Jawwy TV, eLife, Ooredoo TV, and du).
A person with beIN can watch CN MENA with CN Arabia, right? if it can watch what is the difference between these two channels? different in schedule , but is there a difference in censorship?

Reactions: J10

J10

A person with beIN can watch CN MENA with CN Arabia, right? If it can watch what is the difference between these two channels? different in schedule , but is there a difference in censorship?
Yes.

I guess that censorship all are the same on both channels, because they're broadcasted in Dubai.

The difference are in programming. For example, Summer Camp Island, which is exclusive to CN MENA, while Kraal Shakir (Laith the King/Shakir The King) is on CN Arabic. The quality is different. CN MENA is Pay/HD, while on CN Arabic is FTA/SD.

Last edited:

Walker

Yes.

I guess that censorship all are the same on both channels, because they're broadcasted in Dubai.

The difference are in programming. For example, Summer Camp Island, which is exclusive to CN MENA, while Kraal Shakir (Laith the King/Shakir The King) is on CN Arabic. The quality is different. CN MENA is Pay/HD, while on CN Arabic is FTA/SD.
It was nice that the Turkish-made program (Kral Şakir = Laith the King = Shakir The King) was broadcast on another Cartoon Network channel. I think it only shows CN Arabia.

Markus Nelis

It was nice that the Turkish-made program (Kral Şakir = Laith the King = Shakir The King) was broadcast on another Cartoon Network channel. I think it only shows CN Arabia.
I doubt it will go to other CN feeds. It's exclusive to Turkey/Arabic.

Cézar_Delacierra

CN Brazil Schedule 04/10/2021-10/10/2021

FBJHp6BWQAMj1d0.jpeg

malurian

Malaysian animation Mechamato to debut on Cartoon Network Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Australia and NZ, Korea and Japan - release dates confirmed
(edited for clarification)

A little follow-up.

It was previously announced that Mechamato will be launched in 12 languages; that's only 10 here. What are the other two and when and which territories will they be released, I wonder?

J10

It was previously announced that Mechamato will be launched in 12 languages; that's only 10 here. What are the other two and when and which territories will they be released, I wonder?
I guess it’ll be Arabic and/or maybe Hindi (& also Telugu).

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
@Francisque, @LooneyTuney18 and the others: Can you help me decipher the lyrics? :)

Dans un monde plein de monstres et de démons
June est la seule à les voir vraiment
Les villains bêtes qui complotent et qui font peur
??? ailleurs, ??? ailleurs
Go, go, go, go, go, go
Rien peut l'arrêter
Go, go, go, go, go, go
Rien peut l'arrêter
Elle doit combattre les bestioles bizarres
June est ???
Elle est la seule qui peut résoudre l'histoire, résoudre l'histoire
Go, go, go, go, go, go
Rien peut l'arrêter

Qui on appelle quand les ??? sera ??? et quand il y a des mystères à l'appel ?
Qui sera là et ne te laissera jamais tomber quand les aventures t'appellent ?
Et tes amis sont avec toi
C'est Craig de la crique, on le peut toujours quand on s'est souris
C'est Craig de la crique, tu le peux toujours quand on s'est souris
C'est Craig de la crique

Tout seul ??? dans mon lit
Je sais que je ne crains pas long
Puisqu'on va se voir demain à la crique
Comme je l'avais déssiné !

Last edited:

imflamey

and we used to laugh at CEE for being in 4:3 the indian feed is terrible its by far the worst feed of Cartoon Network it has reverted to letterboxing everything to 4:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts