"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 34 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
True, we're not paying for it. I hope we do get that trailer though. Wonder if they're waiting on complete season to avoid spoilers of any kind.
At this point, seeing some character designs, announcing some new VAs, and a trailer is what I'm hoping for. But anything else would be rad.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I can’t see an episode screening happening. This is a condensed show where the majority of viewers will be waiting for live action trailers. Young Justice is too niche for a half hour slot in a four hour show.
I could see the possibility of them releasing the first episode on HBO Max after FanDome is scheduled to end 2 pm PDT. HBO Max does have free episodes for non-members and I think right now they have the Outsiders premiere for free, for example.

Frontier

Staff member
First episode of Phantoms will be released after Fandome.
Trailer for season 4, the first episode will also be available for free on HBO Max later today.
Booyah :D.

So:

- Martians.

- Artemis Emotional trauma.

- Zatanna and other magic kids fighting Klarion?

- Superboy beating up on someone severely.

- Shiva vs. Cass?

- Some blonde girl?

- Black girl with a whip? Mouse (Catwoman's protege created by Chuck Dixon)?

Marvelman02

Soooo... I just watched the trailer on Fandome. It was nice to see but infuriating at the same time. It was very short and told us nothing about the characters and plot beyond what we already know. I'm guessing that the first story arc in Ms. Martian-Superboy-Beast Boy-centric.

P.S. I just realized... they didn't give a premiere date!

Marvelman02

It's today. Switch on the streaming app.
They said that the first episode would stream for free on DC Fandome. They made no mention of a streaming app. I'm not sure if they are releasing just one episode or will be release one episode a week from here on out.

Last edited:

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
They said that the first episode would stream for free on DC Fandome. They made no mention of a streaming app. I'm not sure if they are releasing just one episode or will be release one episode a week from here on out.

All questions answered once again. New ep every Thursday.

the greenman

Marvelman02

I guess the Oct. 21 start date turned out to be accurate after all. This is one occasion in which "inside sources" turned out to be true.

ShadowStar

Will there be a talkback thread for the season? Having watched episodes 1 and 2 ("Inhospitable" and "Needful") today, I have my thoughts...

In a nutshell, I feel that season 3 was the warm-up (with a lot of table-setting) and season 4 looks to be the main course! I really loved both episodes, and there were certain scenes in each episode that blew me away! What a treat! It probably helped that season 3 largely avoided focusing on intergalactic matters (a handful of episodes aside), so the events of these episodes felt fresh and exciting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts