International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artan1528

Maybe for you? I can still hear English Audio Track and I even tested.
I used to have an English Audio Track on the 576i Danish feed, but when it turned into 720p, the English Audio Track got removed

Btw, Under Wraps (2021) will premiere in Scandinavia on Friday the 29th. No promotion yet, just saw it on the TV-Guide.

animegamer

Disney International HD is not included in any Disney India pack. You have to buy the channel separately.

1634476386829.png

31to5

Disney International HD is not included in any Disney India pack. You have to buy the channel separately.

View attachment 291839

It looks like those packages are specifically targeting for kids. Disney International HD is designated as an English general entertainment channel, despite it is being marketed for the youth by Disney India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markus Nelis

They used to promote DCOM's up to a month earlier. With bigger movies like Descendants, they teased it over a year before
Yeah but Descendants is such a big movie. It's very popular. And yes, I'm aware they used to promote DCOM but I'm not surprised they're not promoting in a long advance anymore.

RegularCapital

Staff member

View attachment 291839
It sucks that they had to fragment the Disney channels in such a manner. I guess Marvel HQ to Super Hungama is a logical solution for this particular market, but it would've been nice if Disney International HD was included. It's really down to what Indian audiences really want I guess.

animegamer

It looks like those packages are specifically targeting for kids. Disney International HD is designated as an English general entertainment channel, despite it is being marketed for the youth by Disney India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not in any of the Star India packs either, only Disney Channel or Hungama is included in some of the Star packs

Walker

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir new episodes continue. This Friday, Optigami episode will be shown at 19:45 on Disney Channel Turkey

The date of the first episode of the new animated series Ghostforce has been announced. It will start on Monday, November 15th at 17:45 on Disney Channel Turkey.
asx8cxy.png
a7nw8a1.png

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
A compilation of the SE Asia Disney and Fox channels' last few seconds and the closure cards, also including some abrupt ones.
On this video's comment section, there is a rumor that the Disney Channel in Japan might shutdown on 1 November.

Also, two replies left for this thread's 9th continuation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts