Walrus Toy Store owner
CEE
d0KUUG4.jpg

cRQo5yF.jpg

vOh8uHN.jpg

1Gfbhwk.jpg

QaJWi5e.jpg

Camp Koral, Rugrats, Diwali
The last one kinda reminds me of the Bollywood Bob segment made for the tenth anniversary of SpongeBob.

The lack of text in a supposedly "global" feed still puzzles me

Francisque

Because it's an international feed?

Having text in English would be felt as being more controversial than not having any

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
It's the Nickelodeon Culture Club. Every now and then, Nick releases a new episode explaining cultural holidays. Here's the English version of the latest one:

It's been translated into many different languages, such as Italian, French, Arabian, French, etc.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Well i chuckles the kamp koral not aired in This time. i pretty sure this is nick asia to hurry up showing promo without real condition schedule via EPG.

Bonus: according indonesia voice over Sandy, she voice a sandy in kamp koral. which means is good if all spongebob old voice actor. voice in kamp koral.
253810389_279658550722257_2075202924968915840_n.jpg

all voice cast can check in here:

J10

Nickelodeon Poland and Nickelodeon Austria have been granted 12-year Czech licences. It sounds like they may start to use the same feed. České licence pro nové stanice, včetně ZUN a Nickelodeon Polska

@RegularCapital @Francisque
I don't think they state that
This is the translation to English:

The Czech media regulator, RRTV, has also granted satellite licenses to ViacomCBS Networks International Czech for broadcasting programs abroad - specifically the children's channels Nickelodeon Polska and Nickelodeon Austria for the Polish and Austrian markets, respectively.

According to the license conditions, Nickelodeon Polska and Nickelodeon Austria are broadcasting programs focused on American animated and other featured series. The station will broadcast on the territory of Poland and Austria, respectively, and will broadcast in Polish and German, respectively. While the Polish version will broadcast 24 hours a day, the Austrian one will be from 19 to 24 hours a day.

At the same time, RRTV informed its counterparts in Poland and Austria that local versions of Nickelodeon with a Czech satellite broadcasting license could be broadcasted on their territories. The license is valid for 12 years.

Last edited:

J10

Two different versions, yes
I guess both versions will get the same programming and schedule, and unify them together in those issues, but in Austria, it may still timeshare with Comedy Central Austria, for some hours.

Unless something different will happen, which is staying as FTA Channel, or going to be encrypted on Sky Deutschland (Austrian Viewers only) and on Austrian Cable Providers, so they could end timesharing with Comedy Central Austria.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts