CN Schedule Updates Part 3

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
I can't pretend that I know how CN execs think, but I don't see that happening. 5PM is technically the afternoon.

Ideally, ACME Night should air at 7, but CN might be worried about competing with 60 Minutes.
Yeah, I really hope they don't do that.

I agree with you that ACME Night should start at 7, but if CN was worried about competing against 60 Minutes on CBS, then moved to Saturday nights when there's less competition, but even then that's very unlikely.

CNC

Looks like we might have another week of new episodes starting at 7p soon. (within each show’s 4p-9p marathon) The same episodes will repeat later at 8:30p. [Source: Zap2it]

Monday December 6
Craig of the Creek
- Locked Out Cold

Tuesday December 7
Apple & Onion - World Cup / Win It or Bin It

Wednesday December 8
Teen Titans GO!
- A Holiday Story

Thursday December 9
Total DramaRama
- The Tree Stooges Save Christmas

Last edited:

CNC

Holy crap! CN will be airing the classic Christmas special of The Powerpuff Girls on Friday December 10!

EAD7AB8E-3153-4455-BEDF-BF009E6BF3D4.jpeg

Last edited:

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!

Markus Nelis

Are you sure Vishnu is still controlling the schedule? He wouldn't add a classic show. I mean, Teen Titans aired because TTG was already on the schedule while there was more TT exploring and it being in HD.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

They should air more specials that day. Why are they airing regular eps of Gumball and Craig from 1pm till 4pm? That's 3 free hours where you can air Christmas specials of more shows, 4 if you remove an hour of TTG specials (the fact that it's getting 2 screams Vishnu). Them airing the classic PPG special is great, but it's jarring that that's the only special of an already ended show that's airing.

It's a good schedule and good surprise, but it could have been better is all I'm saying.

Markus Nelis

It's just sad you blame Vishnu when you don't have to watch CN at all. It's been like this for so many years. Go to HBO Max or something. It's not like the channel is as important as it used to be. The network is an afterthought because of streaming.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

It's just sad you blame Vishnu when you don't have to watch CN at all. It's been like this for so many years. Go to HBO Max or something. It's not like the channel is as important as it used to be. The network is an afterthought because of streaming.
People have every right to blame Vishnu for bad scheduling. Just because there's HBO Max doesn't mean that the CN schedule can now become shit. Also not everyone in the US has HBO Max.

I also don't get why did you become so defensive all of sudden when I only said that the schedule is GOOD but it could be better.

Markus Nelis

People have every right to blame Vishnu for bad scheduling. Just because there's HBO Max doesn't mean that the CN schedule can now become shit. Also not everyone in the US has HBO Max.

I also don't get why did you become so defensive all of sudden when I only said that the schedule is GOOD but it could be better.
The schedule strategy has been bad since 2015 and it's been going on for over 7 years now. I thought we learned about this. Sure, complain whenever you want but the network is never going to have a perfect schedule like it's 2012.

As long as certain shows get good ratings, there's a reason to air some shows more than others. It's how business works.

If Nick can overplay SpongeBob and Loud House, then sure CN can air Teen Titans Go! and Gumball too.

OFF: Me being defensive? No, it's just the facts I'm telling you.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

The schedule strategy has been bad since 2015 and it's been going on for over 7 years now. I thought we learned about this. Sure, complain whenever you want but the network is never going to have a perfect schedule like it's 2012.

As long as certain shows get good ratings, there's a reason to air some shows more than others. It's how business works.

If Nick can overplay SpongeBob and Loud House, then sure CN can air Teen Titans Go! and Gumball too.

OFF: Me being defensive? No, it's just the facts I'm telling you.
So we can't criticize the schedule now because it has been bad for years? What? That's really sad and also, a terrible argument. People have every right to say what they dislike about the schedule.

Except TTG doesn't get ratings that good anymore, check the ratings thread where it got beat multiple times by other shows. And even if it did get good ratings, while airing it a lot would make sense, it still WOULDN'T be GOOD. Nobody likes the fact that Nick airs a lot of Spongebob and Loud House either.

Yes, you are being defensive. You're not stating "facts" you got angry because I said Vishnu could have made the schedule for that day a lot better.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts