Such Much Christmas back again

Last edited:

Insidus

Cartoon network Christmas Southeast Asia New Show :

Tom and Jerry In New York starting 6 December at 2 PM

Buck & Buddy starting 6 December at 11:30 AM

Jellystone! (Sneak Peak) starting 26 December at 11:30 AM

Such Much Christmas back again
Hope B&B ain't a trainwreck like RBUK seeing that they have the same distributors

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

burak822

Cartoon Network Turkey added YouTube Channel, an episode from the 5th season of Summer Camp Island, which has not yet been aired

Episode Name: Barb is Born

Cézar_Delacierra

We Baby Bears debuts at CN LA in January, from the 2nd at 6:00 pm

There will also be a We Bare Bears marathon with all the episodes from the series + the movie on January 1st starting at 6:00 and ending the next day at 18:00

Walker

Looney Tunes Cartoons coming soon on Cartoon Network Turkey.

- Note: Boomerang Turkey showed in June 2021 (not free to air). Now, Cartoon Network Turkey will show as free to air.
2021-11-27.png

Insidus

Looney Tunes Cartoons coming soon on Cartoon Network Turkey.

- Note: Boomerang Turkey showed in June 2021 (not free to air). Now, Cartoon Network Turkey will show as free to air.View attachment 292625
Programs changing networks interesting, could it be that Boomerang is rebranding to Cartoonito.

Remember Looney Tunes ain't considered preschool on Cartoonito in those markets

J10

Programs changing networks interesting, could it be that Boomerang is rebranding to Cartoonito.

But according to CN Arabic’s Cartoonito Block, New Looney Tunes is part of the block, despite not being pre-school.

It’s currently not related to rebranding in Turkey, because CN Turkey (where Cartoonito was existed there in the past three years) is Free-to-Air, while Turkish Boomerang isn’t. New Looney Tunes and Bugs! (Wabbit) has been aired for the past years on Boomerang globally.

Now, they’re airing Looney Tunes Cartoons before airing it on Cartoon Network in some markets, while others were airing it or is going to be aired on Cartoon Network, as it’s also being aired on Boomerang MENA, before new episodes moved to Cartoon Network MENA.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

CN Turkey airs a lot of Boomerang shows because it's free-to-air. I even heard that CN Originals in Turkey are not doing well for the most part.

Walker

Programs broadcast on Boomerang Turkey will be shown on Cartoon Network Turkey a few months later. This is actually nothing new

imflamey

The final days of Boomerang in Latin America and Brasil have came. Well tomorrow is the final day before the channel changes into Cartoonito. Also, some programming might start airing on Cartoon Network IF they have an "appropriate" slot for it. I'm not sure if this change will happen to other certain feeds.

J10

The final days of Boomerang in Latin America and Brasil have came. Well tomorrow is the final day before the channel changes into Cartoonito. Also, some programming might start airing on Cartoon Network IF they have an "appropriate" slot for it. I'm not sure if this change will happen to other certain feeds.
Boomerang may remain broadcasting in the Middle East & Turkey, due to both Cartoon Network Arabic & Turkey having a Cartoonito block, which may expect a rebrand soon by next year. This also applies to Italy and UK Channels, which Cartoonito already existed as a channel.

While the rest, in Sub-Saharan Africa, CEE, and Southeast Asia, they may air Cartoonito in Boomerang’s slot.

Markus Nelis

Boomerang may remain broadcasting in the Middle East & Turkey, due to both Cartoon Network Arabic & Turkey having a Cartoonito block, which may expect a rebrand soon by next year. This also applies to Italy and UK Channels, which Cartoonito already existed as a channel.

While the rest, in Sub-Saharan Africa, CEE, and Southeast Asia, they may air Cartoonito in Boomerang’s slot.
We'll see. I don't see Boomerang to become a full Cartoonito channel everywhere where Cartoonito isn't broadcasting 24/7. when they can air it as a programming block.

Walker

Programs in the Cartoonito block on Cartoon Network Turkey in November:

- The Tom and Jerry show
- Paw Patrol (Nickelodeon show)
- Alice & Lewis
- Grizzy and The Lemmings

I don't know the schedule for December.

imflamey

Programs in the Cartoonito block on Cartoon Network Turkey in November:

- The Tom and Jerry show
- Paw Patrol (Nickelodeon show)
- Alice & Lewis
- Grizzy and The Lemmings

I don't know the schedule for December.
"The Tom and Jerry Show" Yeah it's not like that is a PG show. "Grizzy and the Lemmings" Um why?????.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts