"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
I just have to put this here:

kevin-feige.gif

the greenman

Yeah, Holland was apparently the one who tried to help negotiations. I would love both Mary Jane and Stacy in a film someday.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Being coy about continuing is basically a go-to move for MCU actors :p.
11/30: Well, they likely didn't want to announce anything yet if it was finalized and just focus on No Way Home promotion.

12/2: Minor note but when asked if he'll come back after Multiverse of Madness, Cumberbatch replied, "As long as the character is interesting and challenging and doing fantastic things in the MCU, why not?"

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
12/2: Minor note but when asked if he'll come back after Multiverse of Madness, Cumberbatch replied, "As long as the character is interesting and challenging and doing fantastic things in the MCU, why not?"
Well, he's getting up to six movie appearances at this point. Maybe we can make it to 10 :p?

There's a lot to keep Dr. Strange interesting...

the greenman

He'll probably be around for an appearance of the Illuminati. Don't know what form they will consist of, but he needs to be there. I still want my Defenders!

dmxx116

Frontier

Staff member

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Probably won't happen, but good for her that she still wants to play Ororo :).
She also looks impossibly good for her age. I think we'll know something when Deadpool 3 rolls around to what extent the franchise's casting remains & what the potential is for who can come back. Not to mention what the long haul is for multiverse unless like with Ralph Boehner other returning actors would be one-and-done cameos. I can certainly see the whole young X-Men (Apocalypse/DPh cast) teleported since that was/is a thing in the comics.

the greenman

May as well just confirm the return of everyone else in NWH at this point :p.

Everyone who? Feige just said Cox, and we know some other Netflix characters. Just not everyone. It's been said Feige was cool with Cox as DD. Fandom exulted D'Nofrio as Fisk/Kingpin. I'm curious if they'll do DD as a series again or go to film as Feige preferred.

I'll say it again, glad Ben Urich is back. At least I hope.

Frontier

Staff member
Everyone who? Feige just said Cox, and we know some other Netflix characters. Just not everyone. It's been said Feige was cool with Cox as DD. Fandom exulted D'Nofrio as Fisk/Kingpin. I'm curious if they'll do DD as a series again or go to film as Feige preferred.

I'll say it again, glad Ben Urich is back. At least I hope.

The other Spider-Men (Tobey and Andrew).

the greenman

Oh. Well, we will see soon enough.

I thought you meant the other Netflix heroes. Only other ones would be Punisher and Jessica. Mot sure the side characters would return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts