themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels

Some continuity from pre-Discovery K2 (Italy) , when it still heavaily relied on Two Fairly OddParents (which many will remember), and things like Total Drama.

Now the channel doesn't have much variety; however, the graphics have improved
K2 is like the "I won, but at what cost?" meme. With Discovery, the channel imporved on the presentation side, but the programmation... uh... (Same can be said of Frisbee).
Curious to see what will happen when the Discovery - WarnerMedia fusion happens and they find themselves with four FTA kids channels in Italy. (Boing, Cartoonito, K2 and Frisbee. Five if you want to count Boing Plus too)

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
CBeebies now used refresh BBC logo for a promo featuring Hey Duggee
The rebrand is not fully applied to CBeebies yet as of now
I’m aware of this from Logopedia, it's meh, the new BBC blocks on the top is weird but it keeps the CBeebies logo WITHOUT the BBC logo (which uses the Melt LV1 font btw).

NixcoBox12

We currently don't have any new stuff from those channels, that's why this thread is "silent".
We could post old stuff from those channels, you did posted those old Minimax stuff, plus we DO have new stuff! Even though Nicktoons UK's promos for the new show "Big Blue" still says coming in January, because I have Virgin a media which's TV guide goes up to January 12th 2022 as of the time I’m writing, I have the date on when "Big Blue" is coming to Nicktoons UK, it's January 10th 2022.

Insidus

NixcoBox12

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
We could post old stuff from those channels, you did posted those old Minimax stuff, plus we DO have new stuff!
When I said the sentence you quoted on Thursday, I meant not only completely new stuff, but also newly uploaded old recordings. This is what you didn't understand from the message.

I’m aware of this from Logopedia, it's meh, the new BBC blocks on the top is weird but it keeps the CBeebies logo WITHOUT the BBC logo (which uses the Melt LV1 font btw).
Well, BBC CBeebies is a very weird name. It would have been better if the wordmark would have been straightened.

NixcoBox12

When I said the sentence you quoted on Thursday, I meant not only completely new stuff, but also newly uploaded old recordings. This is what you didn't understand from the message.

Well, BBC CBeebies is a very weird name. It would have been better if the wordmark would have been straightened.
Yep, BBC CBeebies is a strange name.
Nothing wrong here, to be honest. A right observation.
But Zee is not a kids channel so it’s not suited here, sure, Yay is a kids channel, but not Zee.
Tonight will be CBBC's last 9pm closedown/sign-off, as from tomorrow (5th January) CBBC will close at 7pm, in preparation for BBC Three's relaunch next month.
I know

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts