International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Just not the Nickelodeon Scandinavian feed, which has split again.

Wallonia gets the "Iberian" feed
Wallonia is mostly a French-speaking territory in Belgium. For those who received the Iberian Feed in Wallonia, is the French Audio existed on the channel or is it just in English only?

Markus Nelis

Just not the Nickelodeon Scandinavian feed, which has split again.

Wallonia gets the "Iberian" feed
It's actually very confusing. Even I can't keep up with this. Thanks Viacom. I think they might go back together as one feed soon. because they've been switching a lot of Nick feeds and merging them.

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
It's actually very confusing. Even I can't keep up with this. Thanks Viacom. I think they might go back together as one feed soon. because they've been switching a lot of Nick feeds and merging them.
there won't be a year, in which viacom won't mess with feeds of their channels

Francisque

I think it's too late now, I'm not sure who started the trend, but both Disney Channel and Nickelodeon have their Walloon feed now

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Nick Asia 2022 January Highlight:

Nickelodeon
New Episode Season 12 Spongebob Squarepants in 3-10 January 2021 at 17:00 PM
Nick Jr
New Episode Peppa Pig In 3-14 January 2021 At 12:00 PM
Source:

Status: still don't understand, why they shy release nickelodeon paramount+ content on nick asia. :(

fleXTCG

xd
@fleXTCG Which feed do you get?

I swear you need to belong to Mensa to figure out which channel gets which feed.
CEE SD is available at all of our providers. We used to recieve both of them simultaneously at UPC until Vodafone took over.

While Global/Europe SD (whatever you want to call it, same feed) has Hungarian audio track, the HD feed we received only had English, Turkish, Croatian and Russian tracks if I recall correctly, therefore no one really watched it in Hungary anyways.

The Global/Europe SD feed can still be watched legally through Direct One's satellite service; however, they don't officially offer it in their lineup, but their smart card unlocks the channel, since it is on the same satellite.

That's pretty much how it is here right now.

Walker

CEE SD is available at all of our providers. We used to recieve both of them simultaneously at UPC until Vodafone took over.

While Global/Europe SD (whatever you want to call it, same feed) has Hungarian audio track, the HD feed we received only had English, Turkish, Croatian and Russian tracks if I recall correctly, therefore no one really watched it in Hungary anyways.

The Global/Europe SD feed can still be watched legally through Direct One's satellite service; however, they don't officially offer it in their lineup, but their smart card unlocks the channel, since it is on the same satellite.

That's pretty much how it is here right now.
Is there a HD Version of CEE? And how is the price of the broadcasting agreement of CEE and Global (or European HD) channels? Is it in millions or billions of dollars? Is it more convenient or more expensive because many countries have the same broadcast?

fleXTCG

xd
Is there a HD Version of CEE? And how is the price of the broadcasting agreement of CEE and Global (or European HD) channels? Is it in millions or billions of dollars? Is it more convenient or more expensive because many countries have the same broadcast?
Not that I know of, at least not of the Hungarian subfeed that's for sure. Poland recieves it in HD, I think.

Not sure, I don't see behind the scenes, but it must be cheaper for ViacomCBS to maintain one channel instead of multiple ones, however that might not change the broadcasting agreement prices in my opinion, since providers don't see these feed changes in such depth.

NippyToadster

Not that I know of, at least not of the Hungarian subfeed that's for sure. Poland recieves it in HD, I think.

Not sure, I don't see behind the scenes, but it must be cheaper for ViacomCBS to maintain one channel instead of multiple ones, however that might not change the broadcasting agreement prices in my opinion, since providers don't see these feed changes in such depth.
In Poland,we don't have a HD version by now. But we had HD version, along with Polish audio from 2011 to 2017, when it was replaced by Nicktoons.

fleXTCG

xd
In Poland,we don't have a HD version by now. But we had HD version, along with Polish audio from 2011 to 2017, when it was replaced by Nicktoons.
Ah, that doesn't sound too good, didn't know that.

We also receive that Polish Nicktoons feed, but the Hungarian subfeed has transcoding issues, and it stutters for like 4 years now, also the audio quality is absolutely horrible. No matter how many times I've reported it to them, they just doesn't seem to care. The same thing is going on with our TeenNick subfeed as well. Garbage.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!

Nope Nick CEE in Poland is still in SD.
And "Flying Solo" from TLH was aired on Nick CEE, if I recall correctly on 27th December 2021.
And thanks to merging feed with CEE one, we have once again TLH LGBT themed episodes banned, as Nick CEE is also available in Turkey.

fleXTCG

xd
Nope Nick CEE in Poland is still in SD.
And "Flying Solo" from TLH was aired on Nick CEE, if I recall correctly on 27th December 2021.
And thanks to merging feed with CEE one, we have once again TLH LGBT themed episodes banned, as Nick CEE is also available in Turkey.
They could easily just move these episodes to Nicktoons, but they wouldn't even do that for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts