Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

Theagames10

Attachments

• 2022.PNG
    2022.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 61

ToonsJazzLover

I'm glad Nick's upfront has always been held in March. Waiting until May for the exciting news like series renewal, announcement, etc is tedious.

kanc

Yep, KCA 2022 news should be coming any day now (yes, including possibly later today!)
(Check my further tweets in the thread for more details)
The time now is confirmed for KCA 2022 which starts at 7:30pm according to Nick facebook.

kanc

For the hosts of KCA 2022, this is first time two hosts: one male and one female together since 2004 (Cameron Diaz and Mike Myers)

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
For the hosts of KCA 2022, this is first time two hosts: one male and one female together since 2004 (Cameron Diaz and Mike Myers).
And Gronkowski is the first sportsperson to have hosted the KCAs since John Cena, who hosted the 2017 and 2018 ceremonies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Three new shows announced!

kanc

Tiny Chef Show, a preschool show will premiere this fall on Nick

kanc

What?! No new Nicktoon or sitcom?
Transformers is an upcoming Nicktoon that will air in November in paramount plus, Loud House live action series will be on Paramount plus later this year.

Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odder (live action sitcom), not mentioned on upfront will premiere paramount plus on Mar 31)

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I still would love to see Nick do a kid-friendly version of Beavis and Butt-head called "Hey B&B!" (a title that is partially a reference to Hey Arnold!) and team up with Awesomeness and CBS on a reboot of The Brady Bunch, both for P+.

The reboot of The Brady Bunch can have crossovers with the new live-action Loud House series, which could establish that Mike Brady and Lynn Loud Sr. are old friends.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts