"Middlemost Post" News & Discussion Thread

kanc

Thefutoncritic.com updated and now Middlemost Post continues new episodes on Mar 18, and 25. Looks like they're on a roll. One more episode left to finish season 1.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
This would probably be the shortest amount of time it takes for a Nick show to finish a 20 episode season.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Woah, Middlemost Post maybe the first original Nicktoon since Loud House to finish its entire first season on the main channel. Regardless of what you think of the show, that's quite an accomplishment.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Nick.com and Zap2it both updated, and next Friday's new Middlemost Post has been replaced with a new Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks. Figures, since we will have finished Season 1 without a Season 2 renewal.

kanc

Nick.com and Zap2it both updated, and next Friday's new Middlemost Post has been replaced with a new Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks. Figures, since we will have finished Season 1 without a Season 2 renewal.

Fri Mar 18 also Nick has scheduled new Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks

Also bad news: I checked on zap2it, so after today new Middlemost Post could be the last to air on Nick. However on Nicktoons network, Thurs March 17 10pm has scheduled Dolores Moody / P.I.R.A.T.E. I'm hoping if this is error, if not then this is worrying.

Toons Fan

Fri Mar 18 also Nick has scheduled new Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks

Also bad news: I checked on zap2it, so after today new Middlemost Post could be the last to air on Nick. However on Nicktoons network, Thurs March 17 10pm has scheduled Dolores Moody / P.I.R.A.T.E. I'm hoping if this is error, if not then this is worrying.

Nicktoons has been showing the newest episodes of the show Thursday nights at 10PM since January. Once it gets closer to March 17th that episode listing will be removed.

PM13

Zap2it removed the Nicktoons airing of Dolores Moody/P.I.R.A.T.E.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220305-135436_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-135436_Chrome.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 59

ToonsJazzLover

Woah, Middlemost Post maybe the first original Nicktoon since Loud House to finish its entire first season on the main channel. Regardless of what you think of the show, that's quite an accomplishment.
I said the same thing about It's Pony last year around this time and guess what happened? Got pulled at the last minute.

Maybe it's not worth celebrating unless they all aired for real. I understand Alvin needs some new episodes, but they better have this show back by May or June before a protest starts.

kanc

Now that Middlemost Post isn't airing new episodes on Nick started last night, Nicktoons network is no longer showing reruns this time..

kanc

On the episode They're All Named Reggie, when Angus looked in mirror in mall or something, his human face head popped up is John DiMaggio (also voice of Angus)

Streaker Prower

Ghoster1987

howdy
Good on them renewing the first original Nicktoon greenlit by Brian Robbins

although the shortened season worries me a bit

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
According to Zap2it, the new episode for April 29 is coming a week earlier at 8pm! (Sadly replacing a new Loud House.)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts