Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikersSeventyOG

Barely anything on CN RSEE has been 12+ for the past few years. Adventure Time is pretty much the only show and it only comes back for a special occasion (either for a new Distant Lands episode or a marathon). The only other instances lately have been last year's brief reruns of The Looney Tunes Show and Regular Show fillers that still pop up during breaks.
Pretty much dude.

StrikersSeventyOG

Three Cartoon Network Continuity List:

Cartoon Network Poland - Continuity (April 13, 2022)​

Cartoon Network Asia (Thailand Feed) - Continuity (April 12, 2022)​

Cartoon Network GAS - Continuity (April 9, 2022)​

burak822

Finally.
unnamed.jpg

CNick

Hold up. Paw Patrol is a Nick Jr show. Even if this was real (it isn't probably), it would be hard for Nickelodeon to let Cartoon Network use it's shows. I mean come on, Paw Patrol is basically Nick Jr's cash cow. It does air on Italian Cartoonito however, so it might happen. Also, the name on the corner, Cartoonito doesn't do that.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
A

Wait, so does like Nick Jr not have a channel in Italy and Turkey, so they licensed it to Cartoonito?
They do, Italy has their own feed, and Turkey has Global, but Cartoonito is more accessible due to it being FTA.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I noticed on CZ site a banner for Baby Bears game and HBO Max. Also, hidden show page:

EDIT: Also 3 days WBB bumper on CEE.

Last edited:

J10

After the WBD merger, CN MENA’s Hindi-speaking channel, Cartoon Network Hindi, should be closed for good, as it’s being useless, just like Discovery Family, at the time when there is no Hindi-speaking & South Asian channels, nor South Asian Packages, being broadcasted on beIN.

Also, most foreign diasporas in MENA have preferred to watch CN in English language over the past two decades, when it was on Orbit/Showtime (Now called OSN) and even ART/Pehla, until the present time, where it existed nowadays on beIN & Jawwy TV, in addition to IPTV Services in GCC countries, where it existed from the 2000s until now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts