"Tiny Toons Looniversity" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

flashfunk03

is this reboot has the same showrunner or did they change at last minute? i ask because theres no writers,no voice cast of the main characters and jeff bergman said it will be released late 2022
The only writers we know of is Joan Haley Ford (writer who worked on Thundercats Roar), Snipple is involved in the reboot and production started February of 2021. Also, Jeff Bergman and Candi Milo are involved as well. Not to mention that if you go on IMDB, it’s says the show is on post production so I assume that they are wrapping up production of the first season, it’s just that the NDAs on the show are huge. That’s why when someone asked Bob Bergen if he’s involved, he said that he can’t deny or accept his involvement in the show unless it’s released or they announce the cast, similar to Jellystone throughout pre-June 2021.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
This show should have a serialized format that builds up to a big finale where several shippings (notably Buster/Babs) become canon.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
This show should have a serialized format that builds up to a big finale where several shippings (notably Buster/Babs) become canon.
ef8.jpg

cristian12345678

i think the reboot will be focus on babs bunny as the main protagonist due to erin gibson role as showrunner(im sorry for fans of the original series but it will have woke comedy)

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
i think the reboot will be focus on babs bunny as the main protagonist due to erin gibson role as showrunner(im sorry for fans of the original series but it will have woke comedy)
And you're basing on what, exactly? We haven't gotten any footage of the show far, and no article or social media post that I've seen has said anything about Babs being the main character, so how do you know this? And what exactly is "woke comedy"?

Last edited:

cristian12345678

And you're basing on what, exactly? We haven't gotten any footage of the show far, and no article or social media post that I've seen has said anything about Babs being the main character, so how do you know this? And what exactly is "woke comedy"?
sorry im based my opinion based on this
and her biography
of course babs bunny is the main protagonist

Last edited:

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
That's proof of nothing. Just because this one person is on board doesn't verify any of these beliefs that you've concocted in your head. You're just assuming all of this (and we all know what happens when we assume).

Unless an official source of information states that Babs will be the lead and the show will have a feminist bent, then that's nothing but pure speculation on your part.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
That's proof of nothing. Just because this one person is on board doesn't verify any of these beliefs that you've concocted in your head. You're just assuming all of this (and we all know what happens when we assume).

Unless an official source of information states that Babs will be the lead and the show will have a feminist bent, then that's nothing but pure speculation on your part.
This crap is starting to infect this board and it's infuriating. Thank you for refusing to normalizing abusive language. Because ultimately, that's what it is. In both effect AND intention.

cristian12345678

the press material of tiny toon looniversity says babs and buster and the original series says buster and babs
thats a proof i guess

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
the press material of tiny toon looniversity says babs and buster and the original series says buster and babs
thats a proof i guess
No, not really. They've been listed as "Babs and Buster" a few times in the original series, including the theme song. You're really grasping at straws with all of this.

In any event, Babs Bunny has always had a little "Girl Power" element to her character. I suspect that's kind of what Amblin had in mind when they created the character, so I really don't think Erin Gibson's involvement on the show is as big a deal as you're making it out to be.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
really? im sorry for my opinion i thought this was a forum to discuss opinions
Sure, but you aren't entitled to have people agree with those opinions. If they are confrontational like yours was, be prepared to be called out. That's the internet.

They've been listed as "Babs and Buster" a few times in the original series, including the the theme song.
That's the only argument you need. The damn old theme song.

cristian12345678

Sure, but you aren't entitled to have people agree with those opinions. If they are confrontational like yours was, be prepared to be called out. That's the internet.

That's the only argument you need. The damn old theme song.
ok so to be clear will it be tiny toons in 2022 like animaniacs reboot?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts