Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nelis

And the channel premiere of Mr. Bean The Animated Series. And there won't be any Gumball marathons. Your PR team made a mistake this time.

But I think this highlights "leak" is too early, we should wait Daffyrocks permission to post anything about next months premiere infos. :/ Maybe in June we can talk about May's highlights. But who knows.
Why do you need his permission? You can post whatever you want. He can't stop you.

StrikersSeventyOG

Courtesy: Cartoon Network Asia Facebook

1650252083056.png

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
What I found even weirder is the promo animation at the end. It just fades into a basic animation with the colorful texts as a background, which is followed by a reversed "next" animation. And some of the texts use the logo's font instead of TT Norms Pro.

Looks suspiciously fake.
It may look fake, but the uploader said to many users that this is indeed real.

ballwa44

Russian ratings are too strict. Lots of Warner Media cartoons are 12+ in Russia, which is insane (especially for Boomerang, because it targets age 4-9) and definitely makes European parents think Boomerang and CN are unsafe for their children.
Wasn't that always a problem? Especially in the 2000s, CN was generally regarded as the weird children's channel that isn't for children. At least that's what I hear whenever 2000s CN is brought up in conversation with people. I mean, with the old CN series, it's not surprising that people reacted in such a manner.

Although I can say that nowadays, most CN series don't give off that vibe (and especially not Boomerang), so I can see what you mean.

Looks suspiciously fake.

And why launching one feed exclusive to Guyana (and which one?).
And the graphics seem indian.

Too many fakeries on the Internet, sadly

Yes, I have to agree, this just looks odd.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
I know that European feeds haven't rebranded to RYW yet, but here's my prediction how an ad-break bumper would look like (Hungarian version shown), it was also posted in my arts thread.
cnad_2022-png.295208

This may happen to the country-specific feeds, while for regional feeds like CEE and SEE, they may use the short Asian ident with voiceovers.

StrikersSeventyOG

SuperChimichanga777 is the original creator of Piramca (country).
I searched that Piramca country since 2020 and only I see on wiki fandom website which making fan-made Wikipedia and also there are no such thing Piramca country. And also, I have never felt any trick even Disney and Nickelodeon show on CN which I only trusted source is from the official site.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
I searched that Piramca country since 2020 and only I see on wiki fandom website which making fan-made Wikipedia and also there are no such thing Piramca country. And also, I have never felt any trick even Disney and Nickelodeon show on CN which I only trusted source is from the official site.
That wiki is Dream Fiction Wiki (where i was a bit active there.... as User:Finnbross).

StrikersSeventyOG

That wiki is Dream Fiction Wiki (where i was a bit active there.... as User:Finnbross).
I guess some of the people imagine crossover shows like CN vs Nick war or something but it's gonna be awesome if the companies must agree on a crossover special. I hope that gonna be happen but only a dream and never came true anyway but in the future unknown.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I know that European feeds haven't rebranded to RYW yet, but here's my prediction how an ad-break bumper would look like (Hungarian version shown), it was also posted in my arts thread.
cnad_2022-png.295208

This may happen to the country-specific feeds, while for regional feeds like CEE and SEE, they may use the short Asian ident with voiceovers.
I do hope. Right now even with Dimensional elements the ad bumper is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts