Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cézar_Delacierra

Scooby-Doo and Guess Who ? Returns to the schedule in May, every Thursday at 2:45 pm (11:15 am in Mexico feed), although the final 3 episodes that were scheduled for April should not premiere:shrug:

StrikersSeventyOG

Cartoon Network block in TV 5 Philippines still airing following these nostalgic shows which you can check it
due to NBA Playoff live and I can't say the correct schedule because of that.

Use the incognito tab to be able to get passed through and/or use VPN either way. (Use translate!)

StrikersSeventyOG

Courtesy: Cartoon Network Asia Facebook

Ekans! Snakes Awake | New Show on Cartoon Network
Our newest hero has a heart of gold and serpent powers! Meet Ekans, chosen as “The One” by the most powerful snakes in the world
1f40d.png

1f4fa.png
NEW SHOW! Ekans: Snakes Awake on Cartoon Network, Premieres April 25 at 1.30PM (SG/MY) | 12.30PM (TH/ID) | 4.45PM (PH) | 6PM (TW)

narq

Here are two Redraw Your World HBO Max backgrounds if you need them, the first one is from the US, and the second one is from CEE.

Attachments

• b95345f0-fdcb-4a3b-ac26-20d2d9dc53d5.jpg
    b95345f0-fdcb-4a3b-ac26-20d2d9dc53d5.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 53
  • f672064e-4544-4b45-b23d-e6cc3896acf7.jpg
    f672064e-4544-4b45-b23d-e6cc3896acf7.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

xMadaliNNN

CEE... next banner was for we baby bears, but next bumper was for new we bare bears. At least the "!" bug is fixed. There is a new? WBB ident and HBOMax promo.
I approve, during the day, around 12 o'clock in the afternoon (Romanian time), the new We Baby Bears was starting, and the ident said that Taffy was starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts