"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 35 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member

Parker-Shepherd

What do mean? Other than I hope it happens and I hope the merger with Discovery isn't slowing down a decision being made?

I meant things like other survivors of Krypton(Kara's parents, Krypto, etc...)
in a story similar to the animated movie, Superman Unbound.
Just an example.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I meant things like other survivors of Krypton(Kara's parents, Krypto, etc...)
in a story similar to the animated movie, Superman Unbound.
Just an example.
Yeah, seems similar to the Superman/Batman comic and Unbound DTV, except they are deviating from that story in that Kara never made it to Earth and was Supergirl for a bit. And given the show's proclivity for timeskips between seasons, I hope time doesn't make Kara more foregone and less likely to be saved/debrainwashed. I'm don't think fans are digging Mary and Kara being villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts