International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

There was a screen error in the Turkey feed of Nickelodeon CEE. Later, the broadcast came, but first the advertisement appeared as follows and the Rabbids Invasion cartoon appears, but not the Turkish audio track. And the Logo is also different. Currently, the movie Splitting Adam is appearing in the tv guide.

11n09hz.png
l6zdvue.png

And there is no broadcast on the Nickelodeon Europe HD Turkey feed.

On the Screen: The TV channel you have selected cannot be broadcast on our platform for a while due to technical problems in its broadcast.

jnmtk3a.png

No broadcasts on Nick JR Global either.
1659269087853.png

No broadcasts on Nicktoons Global either.

Last edited:

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
There was a screen error in the Turkey feed of Nickelodeon CEE. Later, the broadcast came, but first the advertisement appeared as follows and the Rabbids Invasion cartoon appears, but not the Turkish audio track. And the Logo is also different. Currently, the movie Splitting Adam is appearing in the tv guide.

11n09hz.png
l6zdvue.png

And there is no broadcast on the Nickelodeon Europe HD Turkey feed.

On the Screen: The TV channel you have selected cannot be broadcast on our platform for a while due to technical problems in its broadcast.

jnmtk3a.png

No broadcasts on Nick JR Global either.View attachment 299260

No broadcasts on Nicktoons Global either.
Rabbids Invasion? Is this 2014?

BloggerHU

It's the emergency show. When something happen with the original feed, they starts to play Rabbids: It's the automated system.
So, currently the original feed is out of order (?), only the subfeeds works during the commercial breaks. After the comm break, they start to broadcast again Rabbids: Invasion 1x22-26.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
The Austrian feed was also broken, they had a black screen since 12:20. Now it seems to work again, but the screenbug is gone.

Walker

When I look at Opening, they don't show season 4. Last time I checked, they were showing episode 20 of season 3.
It's the emergency show. When something happen with the original feed, they starts to play Rabbids: It's the automated system.
So, currently the original feed is out of order (?), only the subfeeds works during the commercial breaks. After the comm break, they start to broadcast again Rabbids: Invasion 1x22-26.

It happened as you said. After the Local ad in Turkey was finished, the ad below appeared. This ad has probably appeared in all CEE feed countries. But there is something I don't understand. Rabbids Invasion was shown but there was no Turkish audio track. Rabbids Invasion was shown with the Turkish audio track when it was first aired.
1659279133403.png

1659278803548.png

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
@Marty Asia didn't get Ollie's Pack? :(

You're not alone in waiting for RTMNT season 2. RTMNT hasn't aired in the UK for two years. Season 1 is available on Paramount+, though.
1659337136229.png

Well Well Well, jackpot. thank you nickelodeon i hope rise season 2. idk whats happen in 30-31 august date, but really something promosing watching nick asia again. rise in 3:00 AM reminds me OK.Ko reaired cn asia.

Good News: there's a no maraton kung fu panda again, they change with nick old show like:
Sigh, i hope they rearied Welcome to the wayne again and harvey beaks.

bad news The Barbarian And The Troll aired 29 August but why they aired at 23:45 PM, this is kids show. so they kill new show in late night show.

Ps: saw elliott from earth on hbo go before abuse

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Nick "Commercial Light" didn't experience problems on Sunday.

On the other hand, the Nick shows TN8 have are incomplete. I have the feeling that they show more than half of Knight Squad (skipping a number of episodes of both seasons but still airing in chronological order) and to them GAME Shakers has like 10 episodes.

The first two serials of the AYAOATD reboot never reach their end. To achieve that they would have aired each serial across three consecutive holidays in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts