Only animated shows.

Monster High animated series
Transformers: EarthSpark
HexVet
Real Pigeons Fight Crime
Max and the Midknights
Zokie of Planet Ruby
Rock, Paper, Scissors

I don't think there's any live-action shows in the pipeline, that we know if, anyway. :/

kanc

I don't think there's any live-action shows in the pipeline, that we know if, anyway. :/

Wasn't there 8 upcoming projects in development adapted by books, live action tv and movies?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
They may be in development, but nothing has been announced yet. Depending on what the project is, Nick could still scrap some of them if they don't like the pilot.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I'm concerned about DF, it's odd that there's been no news. I'm wondering whether the movie is to serve as a franchise wrap up.

ToonsJazzLover

Warped! has reportedly been canceled, according to a TV insider.
Considering they used to write with Dan Schneider back in the 90s, it sucks that Kevin Kopelow and Heath Seifert can't never have a successful sitcom at Nick (they were able to find one for Disney with Austin & Ally). Warped! was too good to be on Nick, it should've been on Paramount+ due to the main cast being too old to be on a kids network.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
One thing that makes me think that Warped! has been cancelled is how quickly the show rolled out and aired all its episodes internationally, like Nick wanted the show out the way.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
One thing that makes me think that Warped! has been cancelled is how quickly the show rolled out and aired all its episodes internationally, like Nick wanted the show out the way.
Yep, in fact, Nick UK already stopped airing it, the last time it aired was on August 20th, 2 days ago as of me writing this, however that’s only because Nick UK aired a marathon of the show on that particular day, apart from that, the show stopped airing on Nick UK.

Theagames10

I'm concerned about DF, it's odd that there's been no news. I'm wondering whether the movie is to serve as a franchise wrap up.
Welp, the concern is dead.

Nick is gonna announce a S3 renewal in either a few hours or a few days... or they'll keep it as some sort of silent renewal.

(A crew member posted on IG)

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@NixcoBox12 Nick UK were airing it at 5:00am, I don't know if it was reflected on TV guides though, as Digiguide still had Thundermans in that timeslot.

Warped! became one of the fastest new shows to get a very early morning timeslot.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
@NixcoBox12 Nick UK were airing it at 5:00am, I don't know if it was reflected on TV guides though, as Digiguide still had Thundermans in that timeslot.

Warped! became one of the fastest new shows to get a very early morning timeslot.
Yep, Virgin Media also has that show on the timeslot instead

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
NFL Slimetime season 2 will have 23 episodes, and will regularly air Wednesdays at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon through Wednesday, Feb. 15, the week after Super Bowl LVII, with episodes available to stream on Paramount+ the following day.

An episode of NFL Slimetime will air Sunday, Dec. 25, at 12 p.m. (ET) on the CBS Television Network and stream live on Paramount+, in advance of CBS Sports and Nickelodeon's production of its nationally-televised NFL game between the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Rams airing at 4:30 p.m. (ET) later that day.

kanc

Transformers: Earthspark renewed season 2 ahead of series premiere

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts