Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikersSeventyOG

Monkie Kid will premiere on Cartoon Network Asia on September 3, 2022, at 5:00 PM (4:00 PM in Indonesia) every weekend.
This show also already premiered in CN Oceania in the middle of August 2022.

Batman Birthday Month in September also appear to include some shows that are related to batman majority is TTG including new episodes. Same in Oceania also.

The rest of the September 2022 Highlights will be Coming Soon including New Episodes!

Like I said in July 2022 Mufie finally gonna be premiering in Southeast Asia at Cartoonito on CN on September 24, 2022, plus a batman birthday marathon. More details here: Catch Explosive Action, Familiar Favourites And A Special Batman Day Line-Up On HBO GO, Warner Tv And Cartoon Network This September - LionhearTV
(This news was already posted by RegularCapital on Twitter.)

PHOTO Here:
1662098213981.png

1662098239747.png

BloggerHU

Victor and Valentino will exit the HBO Max catalog as of the 14th , the show will also be removed from the schedule of all CN LA feeds.

New episodes were scheduled to premiere this month on the linear channel but have been canceled as well.
CN CEE too... also HBO Max too. From Max will leave on 15th S1 and on 14th S2.

CassandraRO

Only VV from the CN hub. Raised by Wolves S1, Young Sheldon S1-3, Dora the Explorer etc. if you are interested in non-CN series. The next big Turner leavings will be in December, if they don't renew the contracts.
Let's hope at least Adventure Time,Steven Universe and Regular to be safe

BlooMac

They definitely don't want to succeed in streaming. It's only a matter of time less popular services like Apple TV+, Prime Video and Sky Showtime are going to outrun HBO Max or whatever Discovery plans to call their new streaming service.

CassandraRO

They definitely don't want to succeed in streaming. It's only a matter of time less popular services like Apple TV+, Prime Video and Sky Showtime are going to outrun HBO Max or whatever Discovery plans to call their new streaming service.
WB,HBO Max,CN,Boomerang,DC and all WB have will be reduces to..20-35% if this keep happening

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Welp, it's the first Monday of September AKA Labor Day for Americans. Have any CNs in Europe rebranded yet, or are they stuck with Dimensional yet again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts