StrikersSeventyOG

Sadly, German CNs are now spammed with Boomerang shows:

Grizzy and the Lemmings
The Tom and Jerry Show
Mr. Bean
Looney Tunes Cartoons
Tom and Jerry in New York
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

That's too much. Although, airing Looney Tunes Cartoons, Tom and Jerry in New York and Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? does make sense since they are not in the Boomerang CEE schedule at the moment.

Related to the other shows, I don't see a reason why they should air it. They are on Boomerang with enough airtime.

One good thing about CN GAS is it's late night schedule, which didn't change yet.

00:00 Steven Universe
00:45 Adventure Time
01:30 Regular Show
02:15 Gumball
03:00 Steven Universe
03:45 Adventure Time
04:30 Regular Show
05:15 Gumball
Speaking of german, here is the continuity:

Francisque

Sadly, German CNs are now spammed with Boomerang shows:

Grizzy and the Lemmings
The Tom and Jerry Show
Mr. Bean
Looney Tunes Cartoons
Tom and Jerry in New York
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

That's too much. Although, airing Looney Tunes Cartoons, Tom and Jerry in New York and Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? does make sense since they are not in the Boomerang CEE schedule at the moment.

Related to the other shows, I don't see a reason why they should air it. They are on Boomerang with enough airtime.

One good thing about CN GAS is it's late night schedule, which didn't change yet.

00:00 Steven Universe
00:45 Adventure Time
01:30 Regular Show
02:15 Gumball
03:00 Steven Universe
03:45 Adventure Time
04:30 Regular Show
05:15 Gumball
Because obviously they're testing the waters for the closure of the change of Boomerang to Cartoonito

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

Also, after two years later, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends will be returned to CN Arabic, replacing Dexter's Laboratory. Unfortunately, this block aired 10 episodes from the show, and I guess they aired Volume 1 of Dexter from the DVD, unlike Regular Show, which aired most episodes, excluding Season 7 and Season 8.
They aired almost 50 episodes from Dexter's Laboratory, they just skipped 2 episodes of Season 2 and didn't show Season 3 and 4
They may only have about 50 episodes, and the rest of the episodes have expired ??

StrikersSeventyOG

Cartoon Network Asia Schedule and some highlights as of October 2022:

New Shows Batwheels on October 22, 2022, at 8 AM and replay at 4:30 PM while Secret Origin of Batwheels on October 16, 2022, same time also.

On October 15, 2022, before Secret Origins of Batwheel in the next day. You better check the schedule.

Here Schedule Photo between October 1 - 29, 2022:

WEEKENDS (Until October 16, 2022):
1664191378926.png

WEEKDAYS:
1664191465336.png

WEEKEND (Batwheels Airing)
1664191899895.png

October 15, 2022:
1664191938903.png

October 16, 2022:
1664191960905.png

Rest of the Highlights are like new episodes coming soon.

Last edited:

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

They aired almost 50 episodes from Dexter's Laboratory, they just skipped 2 episodes of Season 2 and didn't show Season 3 and 4
They may only have about 50 episodes, and the rest of the episodes have expired ??
And almost, they will show only seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 from Foster's house, and skip the fifth, sixth, and possibly even the fourth.

Reactions: J10

J10

To correct, I mean they aired 20 whole episodes (each episode included two to three parts; e.g. Episode 1A, 1B, 1C), because the show has two slots.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
has CN CEE aired at least once that 30th Anniversary promo or countdown bumper? I have checked since this weekend on the channel and so far, I didn't see any of those.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't wanna show them. CN CEE cares that much about anything

Markus Nelis

has CN CEE aired at least once that 30th Anniversary promo or countdown bumper? I have checked since this weekend on the channel and so far, I didn't see any of those.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't wanna show them. CN CEE cares that much about anything
They should've though. Since basically CN CEE does the same stuff like CN (R)SEE. Some differences but I thought all German feeds were going to celebrate it. I know that while you don't have classics on the schedule on October 1st and probably just bumpers. However better than CN Nordic which doesn't probably even acknowledge it at all.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom

Since CN (R)SEE and CN GAS are the only feeds without the Bingewatch Marathon, they already start with the programming block on Saturday, which also means they started to show countdown bumpers + the promo earlier than other feeds.

So, the other feeds started showing them today.

Example:
Today's countdown bumper on GAS and (R)SEE:

Today's countdown bumper on the other feeds:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
What I think they will do is air this bumper whole weekend and air the birthday episodes they have on HBO Max. In other words not much.

Anyhow, here are all the Czech logos I found...

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Ok, CN CEE eventually started airing the short promo teaser yesterday after midnight.
I have yet to see the countdown idents, but Idk if I even have the will to be on the lookout for those. I can tell from this teaser alone how this birthday celebration the "German" feeds are doing is nothing but a BIG JOKE.
It is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts