International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes

The season 2 finale of The Owl House, "King's Tide", will air on Disney Channel Scandinavia on November 21st. Hopefully the second season will be on the Nordic Disney+ by December.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
DC Poland in November:

What's gone: Vikingskool, The Ghost and Molly McGee, So Awkward, The Owl House
What's coming back: Penny from M.A.R.S., Phineas and Ferb
New episodes: Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese, Miraculous, Big City Greens
Marathons: Miraculous along with its' specials on 11th November
Other notes: 30 airings of Miraculous and 40 airings of BGDCMC in one week! Less Ghostforce airings.

Here's full schedule:

View attachment 301149
Sad that Molly McGee is gone

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC BE started airing Pokémon (!) and The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti. This means Pokémon is now airing on both Nickelodeon (weekdays at 07:30 and 16:15) and Disney Channel (weekdays at 19:00).

J10

Doubtful. You can find the Flemish and Walloon schedules here.
I'm sure they have Commercial Light in Wallonia from before. He said it'll replace the feed in Belgium and uses unreliable sources, but doesn't know that Belgium have Brussel, Flanders, and Wallonia.

Walker

American dragon: Jake long promo on Disney XD EMEA (Turkish feed) . In Turkey, the name of the program was Genç Ejder.

Francisque

Good promo

Sadly DC IT (before shutting down) had not used real music. on their promos, for a long time, as opposed to pre-2006/2005

Francisque

As you can see, a song and a music video clearly intended for the Disney Channel lol

I loved the times when you could be risky...

RegularCapital

Staff member
Something I've been meaning to post: With the closure of some Disney Channels worldwide, there's one other international division of Disney that has been winding-down operations, and that's their bricks-and-mortar stores, in other words The Disney Store.

This was my local Disney Store, it's a pop-up Christmas shop at the moment.

IMG_20221117_170043135.jpg

This is what it used to look like:

2020-03-13.jpg

I can understand why they've closed their retail business, it's expensive to run, and the products in these stores weren't always cheap, and you can buy direct from Disney from their online store. Besides, you can buy these products elsewhere, and Disney has an extensive licensing programme. Only one Disney Store remains in the UK, and that's on Oxford Street, in London, they kept that one for a very good reason, it's an international premiere shopping location. One also remains in Dublin, Ireland.

The good news is that my town will be getting a Disney Cafe very soon at the local Primark (I used to work here many years ago during my University days) and there's already one in Birmingham city centre. Rather operating businesses themselves, Disney would rather license their brand out. Primark holds Disney and Cartoon Network product licenses for clothing.

IMG_20221117_164559799.jpg

Looks very familiar :D

Disney-Channel-Logo-2002.jpg

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts