ACME Night News & Discussion Thread

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
After Detective Pikachu aired, Cartoon Network is now showing TBS' Wipeout.
IMG_2408.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG
IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2414.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
BTW, I forgot to mention that, during the credits of Detective Pikachu, there was a ACME Night Premiere of Scoob next Sunday. After that, there was a ACME Night Continues Now bumper that lead to TBS Wipeout.

Also, when watching Wipeout on CN, it may sound immature of me, but hearing those bleeps were very funny lol

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
I saw that there's no CN sign off bumper after Acme Night is over. They just cut straight to Adult Swim. Not complaining, just noticed.

Moe

I saw that there's no CN sign off bumper after Acme Night is over. They just cut straight to Adult Swim. Not complaining, just noticed.
but I saw CN sign off bumper because I used Hulu Live TV and they used to go/mobile source rather than real cable source.

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
but I saw CN sign off bumper because I used Hulu Live TV and they used to go/mobile source rather than real cable source.
Huh. That's weird. I guess I didn't saw it on my end since I have Dish Network.

Moe

Huh. That's weird. I guess I didn't saw it on my end since I have Dish Network.
Yeah, it is, to go/mobile CN and cable/satellite source are different, one cut AS off by go off air and other didn't cut AS off.

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
Here are the complete ACME Night bumpers for filler family programming (including the sign off bumper)

Courtesy of @CNC . Major major thank you for uploading the bumpers. Really appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Moe

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
It's interesting they use TBS content for this filler/crosspromotion. Cheap, but still interesting. Could have been any other channel they own.

Doesn't have to be live action, but I kinda get it. Just curious what made them pick these things.

There's also a lot of animated shorts they could randomly air there too - namely classic Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones and Jetsons. Or maybe even Space Ghost/Birdman. To me those would make sense actually here.

Btw, anyone else notice CN bug has new animation or am I late? The way it moves from offscreen and is then drawn. Probably a few months.

PM13

It's interesting they use TBS content for this filler/crosspromotion. Cheap, but still interesting. Could have been any other channel they own.

Doesn't have to be live action, but I kinda get it. Just curious what made them pick these things.

There's also a lot of animated shorts they could randomly air there too - namely classic Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones and Jetsons. Or maybe even Space Ghost/Birdman. To me those would make sense actually here.

Btw, anyone else notice CN bug has new animation or am I late? The way it moves from offscreen and is then drawn. Probably a few months.
Classic Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry would be great, especially since they were seen in the CN Redraw Your World sizzle reel

jokerbeans2091

do we have any ratings for acme night show buzz does not report them for whatever reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Any filler after SCOOB? I missed on Sunday.
Yeah it's another episode of Wipeout. Also since the forums went down on Saturday the next movie they're gonna air on November 7th it's Spider-Man the first of the Sam Raimi trilogy. The movie aired before way back when CN had Toonami and after Spider-Man they're gonna air The Carbonaro Effect.

If you don't believe me I found the video when it premiered when CN had Toonami.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts