Describe Something In The Most Ridiculous Way Possible

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Jackie Chan is a New York cop who is set out to rescue a daughter of a millionnaire from a Hong Konger drug lord.
The Protector

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Johnny Bravo calls for a taxi driven by Iroh in order to catch up to Scooby Doo.

One episode of Curious George called "Wheels On The Bus" has The Man In The Yellow Hat (voiced by Jeff Bennett) call up a taxi driven by Morty (voiced by Greg Baldwin) when George (voiced by Frank Welker) gets lost in the city.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Johnny Utah is a retired American football player who returns to action after several players take part in a strike which postpones the remaining league games.
The Replacements

JedSwag

A Hulu comedy series that features Darcy Lewis, Anne Boonchuy and Trese

Dollface

A Netflix movie that is directed by Alexander Hamilton and starring Peter Parker.

Tick, Tick... Boom!

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

SpongeBob was originally supposed to be SpongeBoy but it wouldn't have been as catchy as SpongeBob so Stephen decided to name the show "SpongeBob.

SweetShop209

We have a villain who's arrogant and full of herself. She also has a pink playhouse for a lair, and loves everything about dinosaurs, including dinosaur shaped nuggets.

I'm talking about Dinah Rex from Action Pack, who's a child.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts