Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

After the WBD merger, CN MENA’s Hindi-speaking channel, Cartoon Network Hindi, should be closed for good, as it’s being useless, just like Discovery Family, at the time when there is no Hindi-speaking & South Asian channels, nor South Asian Packages, being broadcasted on beIN.

Also, most foreign diasporas in MENA have preferred to watch CN in English language over the past two decades, when it was on Orbit/Showtime (Now called OSN) and even ART/Pehla, until the present time, where it existed nowadays on beIN & Jawwy TV, in addition to IPTV Services in GCC countries, where it existed from the 2000s until now.
A question always comes to my mind after Discovery and Warner brothers merged, where will the channels go? Discovery channels with OSN and Warner channels with Bein
I think they will come back OSN

J10

A question always comes to my mind, after Discovery and Warner Bros. have merged. Where will the channels go? Discovery channels are with OSN, and Warner with beIN.
I think they will come back to OSN.
There are Discovery Channels on beIN too (ex-Scripps Channels (HGTV Africa, Food Network Europe, & Travel Channel Europe), Fatafeat, and Discovery Channel ME) and Warner ones including CN MENA, while OSN (Discovery Channel, Discovery Science, Investigation Discovery, and TLC), but without Warner Channels, where it left OSN in 2016.

On Jawwy TV/STC TV, it has all Warner-Discovery Channels, but unlike both platforms, it has Discovery Family Africa & Animal Planet Europe (both channels left OSN on December 2019/January 2020, while Animal Planet left on January of last year).

Last edited:

StrikersSeventyOG

Courtesy: Cartoonito Asia Facebook

1650083434353.png

Cézar_Delacierra

CN Poland schedule in May from Monday to Friday.
They will broadcast 63 episodes of Gumball a day:ack:

06h00am New Looney Tunes
06h25am Looney Tunes Cartoons
07h25am Mr Bean : The Animated Series
08h20am Bakugan: Warrior Alliance
08h50am DC Super Hero Girls
13h00pm Teen Titans GO!
13h55pm Looney Tunes Cartoons
14h25pm We Baby Bears
14h50pm DC Super Hero Girls
15h20pm The Amazing World of Gumball
19h50pm Apple & Onion
20h20pm Bakugan : Warrior Alliance
20h50pm The Amazing World of Gumball

StrikersSeventyOG

Cartoon Network Continuity as for April 15-16, 2022 List:

Cartoon Network HD (Poland) - Continuity (2022 April 16)

Cartoon Network Canada - Continuity (16 April 2022)

Cartoon Network HD (USA) - Short continuity (2022 April 16)

Cartoon Network Turkey - Continuity (15 April 2022)

Perla Magica

Digital Love

06h00am New Looney Tunes
13h00pm Teen Titans GO!
14h25pm We Baby Bears
19h50pm Apple & Onion
This schedule is so boring, only 9 shows and late night schedule is just many episodes of one show. I'm simply disappointed at lack of creativity in Polish feed.

BloggerHU

Next month on CEE... S2 of Apple and Onion and Looney Tunes...Gumball marathon.
And the channel premiere of Mr. Bean The Animated Series. And there won't be any Gumball marathons. Your PR team made a mistake this time.

But I think this highlights "leak" is too early, we should wait Daffyrocks permission to post anything about next months premiere infos. :/ Maybe in June we can talk about May's highlights. But who knows.

NippyToadster

06h00am New Looney Tunes
13h00pm Teen Titans GO!
14h25pm We Baby Bears
19h50pm Apple & Onion
With Bakugan, every season has an original subtitle. And just write it for example: Bakugan Battle Planet (for 1st season)
The 2nd season is called Armored Alliance and the 3rd season is called Geogan Rising.
Also the it's the weekend schedule. The real weekday schedule is the same, but without DC Super Hero Girls (2019) marathon.
And the real weekday schedule is:
6:00- 8:50: the same schedule as weekends
8:50 We Baby Bears
9:20 The Amazing World of Gumball (even more at weekdays)
10:40 Craig Of The Creek
11:40 DC Super Hero Girls (2019)
13:00- 06:00- the same schedule as weekends
Also, Gumball is now airing 14,5 hours at weekends and 16 hours at weekdays. That's the two third of the entire schedule and 69 episodes of Gumball every single day.

Last edited:

CassandraRO

And the channel premiere of Mr. Bean The Animated Series. And there won't be any Gumball marathons. Your PR team made a mistake this time.

But I think this highlights "leak" is too early, we should wait Daffyrocks permission to post anything about next months premiere infos. :/ Maybe in June we can talk about May's highlights. But who knows.
Nope,there actually is a marathon

BloggerHU

Nope,there actually is a marathon
When? Morinings? Because his highlights are referring to the morning slot between 7:50-8:50. I don't think this is a marathon. Or if you are referring to the night slot, it is somehow a marathon, which it lasts a long time ago.

CassandraRO

When? Morinings? Because his highlights are referring to the morning slot between 7:50-8:50. I don't think this is a marathon. Or if you are referring to the night slot, it is somehow a marathon, which it lasts a long time ago.
Aaand I was wrong,I looked at something else and I got confused

Cézar_Delacierra

This schedule is so boring, only 9 shows and late night schedule is just many episodes of one show. I'm simply disappointed at lack of creativity in Polish feed.
I don't understand this obsession with Gumball that has CN's European feeds... I know kids don't mind seeing the same thing repeated 1 million times, but that doesn't mean the channel should ignore the other original shows they still have new episodes to premiere as Vic & Val, MaoMao, SCI, and The Fungies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts