Boomerang International News and Discussion Thread 4.0

narq

New Boomerang CEE websites update:
Thomas got moved on the shows bar and is now the first show on the list, also the description of the show got updated with the Cartoonito airing hours.
New show on the website: Lucas the Spider. The description also has Cartoonito hours, and there's no videos or games yet.
Links:
Also, there's something might be a hint at Boomerang changing to Cartoonito, the description of the Lucas show (in link above) says "w witrynie Cartoonito", which translated to English means "on the Cartoonito website".
ALSO, Ninja Express and Taffy are back on the websites.

Last edited:

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Little error on Boomerang CEE right now: It is still using the Boomerang screenbug instead of the Cartoonito one.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
German sub-feed actually had a female and fits pretty well for the rhythm, perfect in German. But also depends because Romanian might have longer words or something along those lines so the lyrics aren't perfect.
Romanian can also be rhythmic if we know how to do it

Last edited:

narq

Changes on Boomerang CEE starting December 5th:

Looney Tunes: Cartoons

Replaces New Looney Tunes, airing new episodes that premiered last month on CN feeds.

Cartoonito: Marathon of Thomas and Kingdom Force

Basically, the entire block will be just Thomas and Kingdom Force, both for 3 hours. (8:00-11:00 CET: Thomas, 11:00-14:00 CET: Kingdom Force)

Insidus

Daffyrocks

Changes on Boomerang CEE starting December 5th:

Looney Tunes: Cartoons

Replaces New Looney Tunes, airing new episodes that premiered last month on CN feeds.

Cartoonito: Marathon of Thomas and Kingdom Force

Basically, the entire block will be just Thomas and Kingdom Force, both for 3 hours. (8:00-11:00 CET: Thomas, 11:00-14:00 CET: Kingdom Force)
Too early to spread this info!

narq

Cartoonito next banners on Boomerang CEE have been moved today for some reason, this is how they look now

Also they made a little error.
1665821439543.png

Markus Nelis

Smart strategy to promote Boomerang in other channels. This should continue as cross-promoting. Each channel promotes each other means better viewership.

Walker

New Boomerang CEE websites update:
Thomas got moved on the shows bar and is now the first show on the list, also the description of the show got updated with the Cartoonito airing hours.
New show on the website: Lucas the Spider. The description also has Cartoonito hours, and there's no videos or games yet.
Links:
Also, there's something might be a hint at Boomerang changing to Cartoonito, the description of the Lucas show (in link above) says "w witrynie Cartoonito", which translated to English means "on the Cartoonito website".
ALSO, Ninja Express and Taffy are back on the websites.
and Turkey websites also updated. I don't know how the broadcast is in your country, but Boomerang shows are shown on the channel every day between 08:30 and 16:00 in Turkey. But currently only Cartoonito promotions are available.

I don't know how the situation is in other countries, but there is no news about the new episode or the new show in Turkey. Cartoonito promos are showing all day. Cartoonito block is available every day from 08.30 to 16.00.
ct90syr.png
pe60py0.png

Last edited:

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Little error on Boomerang CEE right now: It is still using the Boomerang screenbug instead of the Cartoonito one.
It's not an error, they did it on purpose, because it is "only" a programming block at the moment.

thetellyweb

TellyToon
I forgot what new stuff was highlighted in November.
But starting from the 1st, Ninjago and The Looney Tunes Show return to Boomerang UK.

Ninjago will run at 06:00, 16:30 and 20:00.
The Looney Tunes show just gets an hour block on Weekdays at 13:00

Daffyrocks

Boomerang CEE November 2022 Highlights
- CocoMelon premieres on 7th November as part of the Cartoontio block. The shorts will air as fillers during breaks, each time after Baby Looney Tunes, at 10.20 and 12.20 CET everyday. Yeah, I know no one from here is gonna watch it, as neither will I.
- New episodes of Moley (S1.2) start airing from 14th November, also as part of Cartoonito. The show is back on the schedule with new premieres after like an year (not counting the reruns afterwards). They new eps will air everyday 12.30 CET, with double premieres. The batch will end in one week, on 20th November.
- "Storytime with Thomas and Friends" is a new programming marathon that starts on 5th November. It airs every weekend within Cartoonito, from 08.00 till 11.00 CET, until 20th November. All the episodes of Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go's first season will be reaired in this block, along with the "Race for The Sodor Cup" special.
- And the only non-Cartoonito highlight for the month: the usual Tom and Jerry/Scooby-Doo Winter block begins on 26th November. It will first air on weekends, but now at a new time, from 16.00 till 19.00 CET (they can't spread it in the mornings anymore now!)

Before you ask, I don't have any full schedule. All I got of Boomerang was just a informatic photo that had these highlights. I ain't kidding.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts