aegisrawks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I did get your PM. I'm so sorry that I forgot about it and that I made you worry. I'll send you a reply in a little bit.
    I actually didn't. I don't think that you sent it since my inbox isn't full right now, so could you try sending it again?
    I actually didn't. I don't think that you sent it since my inbox isn't full right now, so could you try sending it again?
    I got your PM. I was busy having lunch, so I didn't reply back yet. And don't worry. You weren't bothering me.
    I got your PM. I was busy having lunch, so I didn't reply back yet. And don't worry. You weren't bothering me.
    It's no problem. I just didn't want any more fights to break out, as has been happening a lot in the Vortexx thread. And I really don't think it's idiotic to want to enjoy a block or network you can't access, considering that there are threads around ToonZone talking about networks in other countries and people praise them all the time, not to mention I know people in real life who were excited for the '90s Are All That block on TeenNick but don't have it.
    It's no problem. I just didn't want any more fights to break out, as has been happening a lot in the Vortexx thread. And I really don't think it's idiotic to want to enjoy a block or network you can't access, considering that there are threads around ToonZone talking about networks in other countries and people praise them all the time, not to mention I know people in real life who were excited for the '90s Are All That block on TeenNick but don't have it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts