wonderfly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Just noticed: the 1987 "Masters of the Universe" movie is on Youtube legally (and it's free)! A childhood favorite of mine! I saw it in theaters that year - that was the same year I saw the animated "Transformers" movie. Life is good.
    COMING NEXT WEEK: The return of the annual "Toonzone Battle of the Brackets" tournament! Look for the thread at the top of the "Toonzone: General Animation" forum! (just giving everyone a heads up now - the thread will be coming soon, in early March...)
    Nearly done with watching the last few episodes of the original "Star Trek" series on Netflix. For all the badmouthing the infamous 3rd season got (from 1968-1969) there were a few gems in these last few episodes.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I think the hatred for Season three is overstated. Nobody actually hates it but hardcore Trekkies. "The Tholian Web" is widely considered a classic, and "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" is a definitive TOS ep. "Spock's Brain" and "The Way To Eden" do not an entire season make.
    wonderfly
    wonderfly
    "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" is preachy but sadly beautiful to watch unfold. Loved it.

I even enjoyed some aspects of "The Way To Eden"...if you can just squint your eyes and look past the costumes and language of the Space Hippies, it's tolerable.

"The Paradise Syndrome" (Captain Kirk with amnesia among "Native Americans") is the worst of the lot (unless the last 2 or 3 episodes prove otherwise).
    What do you think of the current Marvel shows (including Big Hero 6)? Do you like any?
    wonderfly
    wonderfly
    I don't have cable, so I don't watch them. Maybe if they come to Netflix or Hulu, I will...but I haven't enjoyed a good Marvel cartoon since Disney bought Marvel.
    Red Arrow
    Red Arrow
    I think Guardians of the Galaxy is quite enjoyable. I am really looking forward to Big Hero 6. It has yet to premiere here. I think I will like it even more than Avengers EMH.
    Hey! Not sure how much you still use this but I was just wondering more about your recordings collection. I am currently working on an Adult Swim history and preservation project. I would love to know more about what Adult Swim and Cartoon Network related content you have. I saw your YouTube channel and wow, the four videos you have on Adult Swim are so good. Thanks!
    Hi wonderfly,

I'm not sure if you'll receive a notification about this message, but I've been trying to respond to your private message for awhile now and just realized the problem (why I keep getting an error trying to send the private message) is due to the fact that my Inbox is too full now as a regular member. I don't really want to delete all of the messages I have sitting in there from over the years, but am unable to send any messages without doing so... quite a dilemma.

So I've been looking around for any other way to contact you but this seems to be the only place. I'd rather not paste the whole response here, so I was wondering if you could send me an alternative way of contacting you?

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers,
    Xurk
    Hi wonderfly,

I'm not sure if you'll receive a notification about this message, but I've been trying to respond to your private message for awhile now and just realized the problem (why I keep getting an error trying to send the private message) is due to the fact that my Inbox is too full now as a regular member. I don't really want to delete all of the messages I have sitting in there from over the years, but am unable to send any messages without doing so... quite a dilemma.

So I've been looking around for any other way to contact you but this seems to be the only place. I'd rather not paste the whole response here, so I was wondering if you could send me an alternative way of contacting you?

Cheers,
    Xurk
    Hi wonderfly,

Cheers,
    Xurk
    I have a question can I do the comic books talk back theads issue by issue or should I wait until the series has ended? and check your pms :)
    I have a question can I do the comic books talk back theads issue by issue or should I wait until the series has ended? and check your pms :)
    I responded to your pm that you have sent me, Just letting you know Wonderfly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts