B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Mr. Timm. I wanted to ask you something. Did you could consider in release the original Worlds Collide script which was written by the renowned Dwayne McDuffie? Also, had Scarecrow and Riddler would have appeared in Justice League Unlimited, their voice actors (Jeffrey Combs and John Glover) would've reprised the roles and they would have sided with Luthor?
    I hear Lauren Montgomery wants to make an Aquaman movie.
    That's awesome news. I'm busy working on my Aquaman script. I've got the outline all ready to go.
    If only there was a way for me to get some connections and get it to you guys. I think you all would be totally happy with what I've got.
    That's awesome news. I'm busy working on my Aquaman script. I've got the outline all ready to go.
    If only there was a way for me to get some connections and get it to you guys. I think you all would be totally happy with what I've got.
    Wow. I had no idea you were on this forum. Awesome.

But as for my question, Are you guys working on a sequel to JL: COTE? I ask because of the announcement that there would be a two-part movie about a massive event in DC Comics history. Could that be Crisis of Infinite Earths?

And I know this question's probably been asked already, but I couldn't help asking it.

Awesome.

But as for my question, Are you guys working on a sequel to JL: COTE? I ask because of the announcement that there would be a two-part movie about a massive event in DC Comics history. Could that be Crisis of Infinite Earths?

And I know this question's probably been asked already, but I couldn't help asking it.

Awesome.

Awesome.
    Further explanation of my listing:

You've seen The Animatrix, yes?
    Well for my origin story (story 1) I'd like something along the lines of "The Second Renaissance Part 1 and 2", with a sort of detailed narrative history explained over amazing animated scenes of the event taking place.

The Kyle, Guy, John, and Alan stories, are rather self-explanatory. Just shorts giving them the spotlight.

As for the story 6 (a day in the life). I'd like something fairly light-hearted. Action, yes, but not real danger. Something fun. Like Kilowog and other Lanterns enjoying a day of training, obstacle courses, sparring, etc.

What do you think?

Well for my origin story (story 1) I'd like something along the lines of "The Second Renaissance Part 1 and 2", with a sort of detailed narrative history explained over amazing animated scenes of the event taking place.

The Kyle, Guy, John, and Alan stories, are rather self-explanatory. Just shorts giving them the spotlight.

As for the story 6 (a day in the life). I'd like something fairly light-hearted. Action, yes, but not real danger. Something fun. Like Kilowog and other Lanterns enjoying a day of training, obstacle courses, sparring, etc.

What do you think?

What do you think?
    My hopes for the "Green Lantern: Emerald Knights" DTV (or any future GL DTV)

My Hopes...
    I personally liked 'Gotham Knight', 'Animatrix' and 'Halo: Legends', I'd love an anthology of shorts for Green Lantern.
    Okay so following the format of 6ish shorts, I'd like to see....

1) A story going over the creation of the rings, the Lantern, and the Corps
    2) A story about Hal, fighting crime. Preferably on Earth, as a change of pace from the space adventure of the last movie.
    3) A story of John Stewart, on an adventure of some sort.
    4) A story of Kyle, maybe getting the ring, or in action, already having it.
    5) A story of Guy, featuring the same sort of stuff listed above
    6) A story of a day in the life of the Corps. Featuring Kilowog, and other members training, or socializing, or discussing their issues.

AND another story:
    Featuring Alan Scott.

My Hopes...
    I personally liked 'Gotham Knight', 'Animatrix' and 'Halo: Legends', I'd love an anthology of shorts for Green Lantern.

2) A story about Hal, fighting crime. Preferably on Earth, as a change of pace from the space adventure of the last movie.
    6) A story of a day in the life of the Corps. Featuring Kilowog, and other members training, or socializing, or discussing their issues.

AND another story:
    Featuring Alan Scott.

My Hopes...

AND another story:
    Featuring Alan Scott.
    Would you ever consider DTVs based on the Vertigo line like Swamp Thing, Sandman, or House of Mystery?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts