Aaron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• ...On the other hand, Guyver: Dark Hero is way better! ...if you can seriously enjoy watching Power Rangers, like me, you should enjoy this one ...I'm not pretending it's a masterpiece or anything, but I enjoy watching guys in rubber suits kung-fu it out ;) ...tho, come to think of it, you prolly have already seen them both and are literally just debating "buying" them :)

BTW ...the 80's OAV you mention (out-of-control), did you find that in a format aside from VHS? ...I had the old 12-ep anime, but gave it away (it was also on VHS ...6 cassettes IIRC) ...waiting to find the new anime at a decent price (so expensive!) ...aside, hope they do a follow up to it! ...if they catch up to the manga, they finally introduced Valkuria (the 80's OAV female version of Guyver II) into the cannon! (here's a link to a thread on another board ...with pics http://www.japan-legend.com/forum/index.php/topic/1521-the-female-guyver-4/ )

see ya' on the boards ^_^
    ...On the other hand, Guyver: Dark Hero is way better! ...if you can seriously enjoy watching Power Rangers, like me, you should enjoy this one ...I'm not pretending it's a masterpiece or anything, but I enjoy watching guys in rubber suits kung-fu it out ;) ...tho, come to think of it, you prolly have already seen them both and are literally just debating "buying" them :)

BTW ...the 80's OAV you mention (out-of-control), did you find that in a format aside from VHS? ...I had the old 12-ep anime, but gave it away (it was also on VHS ...6 cassettes IIRC) ...waiting to find the new anime at a decent price (so expensive!) ...aside, hope they do a follow up to it! ...if they catch up to the manga, they finally introduced Valkuria (the 80's OAV female version of Guyver II) into the cannon! (here's a link to a thread on another board ...with pics http://www.japan-legend.com/forum/index.php/topic/1521-the-female-guyver-4/ )

...On the other hand, Guyver: Dark Hero is way better! ...if you can seriously enjoy watching Power Rangers, like me, you should enjoy this one ...I'm not pretending it's a masterpiece or anything, but I enjoy watching guys in rubber suits kung-fu it out ;) ...tho, come to think of it, you prolly have already seen them both and are literally just debating "buying" them :)

Sorry, Aaron ...didn't notice your message 'til today (you're the first person to message me) ...I actually noticed your replies to the live-action test footage for Blue Beetle before I saw this message ;) ...yea, I'm a huge fan of Guyver ...Tekkaman Blade too :) ...also Gatchaman and a few Super-Sentai shows, including: Zyuranger, Dairanger, Abbaranger, & Kamen Rider Ryuki ...tho, I love to watch the Japanese versions when I can get them, I've mostly only have seen the American-ized versions (the Japanese original of Dairanger, which I've seen all of, was one of the best)

...Anyway, I wouldn't waste my money on the first Guyver live-action (the one with Mark Hamill and Jimmie Walker) ...it's a novelty at best ...better to catch-it on cable than own it (not that I condone less-than-legal dowloads, but if you acquired it that way, you'd prolly delete it after watching it once for the hard-drive space)
    Sorry, Aaron ...didn't notice your message 'til today (you're the first person to message me) ...I actually noticed your replies to the live-action test footage for Blue Beetle before I saw this message ;) ...yea, I'm a huge fan of Guyver ...Tekkaman Blade too :) ...also Gatchaman and a few Super-Sentai shows, including: Zyuranger, Dairanger, Abbaranger, & Kamen Rider Ryuki ...tho, I love to watch the Japanese versions when I can get them, I've mostly only have seen the American-ized versions (the Japanese original of Dairanger, which I've seen all of, was one of the best)

...Anyway, I wouldn't waste my money on the first Guyver live-action (the one with Mark Hamill and Jimmie Walker) ...it's a novelty at best ...better to catch-it on cable than own it (not that I condone less-than-legal dowloads, but if you acquired it that way, you'd prolly delete it after watching it once for the hard-drive space)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts