Dsneybuf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I hope that it doesn't sound unfair of me to call cartoons shorter than "Voltron", but less disappointing than the later seasons, superior to "Voltron".
    AdrenalineRush1996
    AdrenalineRush1996
    It doesn't sound unfair at all as while I do like VLD, the show was unfortunately affected by executive meddling that ruined it and caused people to left hugely disappointed.

TBH, I preferred the finale of Trollhunters than the finale of VLD.
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    Well, if "Stretch Armstrong" doesn't get renewed, would it seem fair of me to call a cartoon that resolved its main conflict poorly worse than one that didn't resolve it?
    AdrenalineRush1996
    AdrenalineRush1996
    I'm not sure.
    With "Stretch Armstrong" constantly reusing "SSM" VAs, I tend to imagine that Victor Cook wanted Alanna Ubach (Liz Allen) to voice Omni-Mass' mother, but production conflicted with "Coco".
    Reactions: Frontier
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    I didn't Tweet this in case Hasbro would debunk it afterwards.
    Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
    Sometimes I like to imagine Josh Keaton and Steven Yeun driving from DreamWorks to Hasbro to get some ham out of their system.
    Toon Zone's name change gives me the chance to finally change my avatar from WALL•E to Drax, but idk if I want to.
    Sometimes I wonder if I seemed too generous when I wrote that even the choppiest scenes of "Stretch Armstrong" look better than Flash.
    I wonder if any of the actors who almost played Stretch Armstrong in a movie would ever guest-star on "Flex Fighters".
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    I will admit that it sounds likelier for Hasbro to bring in the guy who voiced an Original Stretch Armstrong doll in a Honda commercial - Fred Tatasciore.
    If "Stretch Armstrong" had a larger fanbase, I bet I couldn't stand those who'd call Stretch Monster a tragic figure.
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    I hate them both (for reasons you should know if you finished season one, dude!).
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    Yeah, but Kane is voiced by Keith David...so cool character by default.
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    Oh, sorry, I thought you comment referred to (insert Stretch Monster's real name here).
    Would any former CA forum posters here want to join the Discord server for members who want to keep in touch?
    Sometimes I wonder why Loeb didn't just fire Josh Keaton before he could finish recording Spidey's dialogue for "Earth's Mightiest Heroes".
    I recently added a new section to my "EMH" BD/DVD wish list: bonus features for the Digital HD versions of the movie "To End in Flames!"
    Five years after my 1st Avengers-related TGWTG article, I share thoughts on the official EMH series finale: http://tinyurl.com/y98vhx2s
    Reactions: Greg91
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    I also updated that old article - "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Complete Series DVD/Blu-Ray Wish List" - with the order in which whoever releases such a DVD/BD should arrange the episodes.
    This has become my 1st CA article with a double-digit # of comments, though they each come from 1 of 2 people: http://tinyurl.com/gthddqt
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    Yes, I tied ignoring the person, the first time he commented about this seemingly insignificant anniversary -- but it just made him post that comment twice.
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    No, I haven't seen him post in more active parts of CA -- though I don't read videos' comments pages.
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    As for why he waited five years to start spreading @W.C.Reaf's hashtags, he explained to me elsewhere that he took a rather long time to learn about "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts