Nick Mick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Love your PFP - Jasmine is easily one of my favorite Disney characters
    • Friendly
    Reactions: Nick Mick
    Nick Mick
    Nick Mick
    I like her too - especially her kind and free-spirited personality, as well as her outfits and jewelry! I also really like Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Rapunzel from Tangled.
    I am currently at the 50th episode of One Piece, which I started watching a few days ago. I've gotta say -- it's pretty addictive. :Do_O
    I recently revisited the Disney animated film Aladdin and really loved it! Therefore, I decided it would be a neat idea to make in the future a YouTube fan channel dedicated to it!
    SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout just aired on Nickelodeon Greece! One of the best specials of the series!!! Absolutely loved it!!!! Happy birthday, SpongeBob!!

I know I may sound like an idiot, but does anybody play simulation games such as Paradise Island 2 and Rising Cities? (playing them right now)
    How did you got that thumbnail from?
    C
    CRE040295
    You mean this one.

Yeah, I did saw My Fairy Tales: Aladdin in both Thai and English dubbed versions about several years ago. But can you the Greek cast and crew credits in Greek and English please when the guy reading out the credits!

There's many reasons why TIGA's My Fairy Tales series sucks to begin with.
    Nick Mick
    Nick Mick
    Voices:
    Vivian Valsami
    Eutuxia Phanarioti
    Spiros Bibilas
    Aleksandros Petridis
    Augerinos Souliopoulos

Song lyrics:
    Eutuxia Phanarioti

Director:
    Spiros Bibilas

Sound mixing:
    Stauros Athanasiou

Studio:
    ART Factory
    C
    CRE040295
    Thanks for the info, sir despite the long delay.
    Hi, did you ever see Cartoon Network in Greece? They still aired Greek subtitles in 2012, but were new cartoons subtitled, too? Do you know anyone from Cyprus? They still get Cartoon Network there and I really wonder if they still make Greek subtitles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts