Frank98
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Re-watching old Felix cartoons of the 20s and they have more complex plots that your average modern cartoon. Oh, well.
    Reactions: superkeegan9100
    Frank98
    Frank98
    Lol, you need me to give you a reason to watch old cartoons? :p Several critics did a better job. They have beautiful animation, funny gags and still hold up several decades later. Also, they invented many of the techniques that are still used today.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Maybe so, but you're not convincing nor encouraging me all that much, unfortunately. As much as I want to take your word for it, too - if only to branch out and try stuff new to me.
    Frank98
    Frank98
    No need to take my word for it. I can recommend some of the best material to get you started - I find it admirable that you're willing to open your mind. Perhaps I can make some suggestions based on the stuff you already like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts