SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Given what I read on Zoe Zimmer here , I wonder if she's the one coming out in that 2018 article for Marvel Rising.
    Reactions: Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Ironically, I just saw an all-star live tribute to The Beatles' White Album, which included Micky Dolenz, who starred in The Monkees TV series, where Rip Taylor was a two-time guest (including the series finale).
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Oh, and he also had some occasional voice acting jobs, including Here Comes the Grump and the 1992 version of The Addams Family.

I couldn't fit this in one status, so here's my picture with the message.

Reactions: Fone Bone
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I doubt it'll actually be Kamala, it might just be one of her friends, but it's cool nevertheless.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I like that not only will the show address that real-world issue, but it will also address some of the problems people going through it have with their loved ones. I am always very happy with kids shows treat being gay realisitically.
    Kari Wahlgren has played plenty of reporters: Sandra Jimenez (Gravity Falls), Joan Grody (TMNT 2012), and Roxanne Featherly (Ducktales 2017), to name a few. At some point, she will voice Lois Lane, the most famous reporter.

I don't know when he's voicing him, but this is the second Marvel role he shares with Fred Tatasciore after J. Jonah Jameson.
    Reactions: Frontier
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I'm kind of disappointed Troy Baker isn't doing the actual Hulk voice but Darin De Paul is still pretty cool.
    Given the new information on Julia Vickerman, this scene is suddenly creepier. For those wondering, she co-wrote the episode.

Perla Magica
    Perla Magica
    It's more creepy when you look at THIS scene.
    NeoplanDan
    NeoplanDan
    In speaking of which, remember back then around 3 years ago when Jake Goldman, who voiced Jared Shapiro, aka Blossom's love interest when there were posts on Deviantart where many found out that the character was a self-insert of the guy irl who was older than the character he voiced.
    So, here's something interesting regarding voice acting. Teen Titans Go has run for 5 seasons and over 200 episodes, and has used 56 voice actors. Young Justice has gotten 72 episodes over 3 seasons , and has used 116 voice actors. Talk about irony. The show with less episodes has used more voice actors.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    As a rule, I find the voice actors on Teen Titans Go better at their jobs than the ones on Young Justice. So it strikes me as a moot point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts