Bigawesome2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Weird schedule thing: Nickelodeon, Nicktoons and Teennick are airing the same episode of Danger Force and Side Hustle at the same time tonight. DF at 8, SH at 8:30, on all 3.
    Reactions: Spacething7474
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    It's a little something called "Viacom simulcasting." They've been doing this since at least 2014 or 2015.
    Bigawesome2000
    Bigawesome2000
    The weird bit is that these were reruns of what aired on Saturday. However, Nickelodeon aired it with less commercials, so theirs finished quicker. They are doing it again on Thursday.
    Happy (belated) 3rd birthday to Parker Plays and the rest of D|XP.
    Reactions: Spacething7474
    Mr. Horse
    Mr. Horse
    Is it bad that I actually find Parker tolerable?
    Also, although Jacksepticeye doesn't belong on Disney XD, "Player Select" is my guilty pleasure show. The editing just seems to appeal to my sense of humor. The cartoon characters they'll use sometimes, not really.
    Bigawesome2000
    Bigawesome2000
    To me, Parker Plays is the only watchable one. The others are ok. Unfortunately, only Player Select and Parker Plays made it out of D|XP alive.
    If you type in disney1.com or zoogdisney.com, it will immediately redirect you to disneynow.com. Pretty weird how Disney still remembers their websites that were retired a long time ago.
    Reactions: RainbowCupcake
    DonkeyKongSong
    DonkeyKongSong
    Those have been redirecting to Disney Channel for awhile, and now Disney Channel redirects to Disney Now.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    I still ype in the .go.com part of the disney/ abc/ espn addresses by habit and those still work too like disneynow.go.com even though the go.com thing seems to be going away
    I will do Nick schedule for week of May 25, 2020. It’s coming out Sunday. Also, Disney June 2020 Premieres is coming out on May 25.
    The first episode of Arthur is airing on most PBS stations tomorrow. It is on my station at 6:30AM. Check your local listings to see when it is on your PBS station.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    It's on my secondary PBS station on Sunday and Tuesday of next week, my main station dumped their entire daytime line up to air "at home learning" programming so no Arthur.
    Bigawesome2000
    Bigawesome2000
    Even though kids are home from school, my station is still airing kids programming on its normal schedule. 6AM-5PM on my main station, 2-7PM on my secondary station, and 24 hours a day on the PBS Kids Channel. The episode is also airing on my secondary station tomorrow at 2PM.
    Here is the Top 10 best Nickelodeon shows of the 2010s according to NickandMore’s survey.

10. All That (2019)
    9. Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    8. The Casagrandes
    7. Double Dare (2018)
    6. Big Time Rush
    5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    4. The Legend of Korra
    3. Harvey Beaks
    2. Victorious
    1. Loud House
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    I don’t agree with any of the shows on the worst list (shocker).
    It’s nice to see Big Time Rush and VICTORiOUS at #6 and #2 though.
    N
    Neo-Dynamo
    Kid Danger needs to be in the top 3.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    I'd replace Big Time Rush with Welcome to the Wayne and have it swap places with Korra...
    4. Welcome to the Wayne
    6. Legend of Korra

Eh, whatever - this list is bunk, overall. Just like Nick has been this whole decade, save for Harvey Beaks, Welcome to the Wayne, and mainly the sister- (and sometime parent-)focused episodes of The rather mediocre Loud House (and its slightly better sister show.).
    I wonder why on my TV Charlie Brown Christmas is listed for a full hour. It was over at 8:35 and it switched to Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tales. I wonder why they don’t give the specials separate listings.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    ABC brands the entire hour as A Charlie Brown Christmas. Christmas Tales exists as 18 minute filler (minus the ads) to have ABC balance still airing the main special un edited and still having more commercials than there used to be back when the special started in 65. Also, it's a tricky way to have viewers not turn over at :35 or whenever and lose viewers because they'll think the main special is over and leave.
    Bigawesome2000
    Bigawesome2000
    Makes sense why they would do that to keep people tuned in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts