JakobTV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I just noticed something. It looks like Starz Kids and Family and Starz Encore Family is no longer airing shows from the WildBrain library. I'm guessing the rights to those shows must have been expired. They been airing on those channels for almost 5 years.
    JakobTV
    JakobTV
    Starz Kids and Family is now airing Pit Pony reruns instead of the WildBrain shows. Pit Pony actually used to be on the channel back when it was WAM in the early 2000's.
    Did Toonheads actually air on Boomerang at one point? I actually forgot the date when the show aired on the channel.
    JakobTV
    JakobTV
    Yep, looks like it aired in 2006 at 2 in the morning.
    Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
    Alright, I don't why I commented on a Disney Junior thread. I just deleted my post and I apologize. I know I don't watch Disney Junior anymore, so I don't know why I commented on that thread. Like I said I do participate in the Qubo News and Discussion Thread because I DO like Qubo.
    Ah, I wasn't aware that the music was from an official channel. Thank you for the information. I still probably would have closed it due to using Toonbarn as a source given that it does have unofficial videos to various shows, but it's good to know that the music itself was from an official source.
    We don't give away information as to why members were banned. That information is only for the staff members and the specific users in question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts