T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'm back from my sabbatical after listening to DIsney's Earnings Call, and I'm going to do my best to stay positive.
    Reactions: Low Spark of Lyman
    Moe
    Moe
    Hey, welcome back to forum and remember, you have to be brave. Don't let any posts make you sad.
    T
    TsWade2
    I'll do the best I can.
    I don’t know if next year will be good for Disney. However, instead of being a doom and gloomer, I hope Disney will do better in the future.
    I need to not to pay attention to those haters on WDWMagic.com! I tried to tell them Wish will do better on DisneyPlus, but they deny it.
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    You got mad at me the last time I said this, but maybe stop worrying so much about what other people think about stuff. They don't own Disney; they don't run anything but their mouths. If you like(d) the thing, that's all that matters.
    T
    TsWade2
    All right!
    I just talk to my doctor today and I decided to let go of the box office for Wish and hope Wish will do well on DisneyPlus. After all, Encanto flopped at the box office, but became a hit on DisneyPlus.
    I feel like my doom and gloom is got the best of out of me. I'm worried for Disney and Warner Bros, but I need to get rid of this doom and gloom habit. And I don't want my newborn niece to see me like that.
    I’m still upset that Wish didn’t do well at the box office and the critics are cruel and heartless jerks. I guess Disney’s 100th Anniversary is ruined. :crying:
    Some people here in this website don't believe me that Disney is bringing back hand drawn animation. I'm telling the truth. Am I being deluded? :crying:
    Toon Guy
    Toon Guy
    Well, they are and they aren't. It will be a long time before we get another traditionally animated Disney movie, but they are currently using it in shorts and TV series for Disney+.
    T
    TsWade2
    That’s true. I kind’ve know that.
    Warning to all of you. I'm afraid I'm in the obsession mode of hoping WDAS make a new golden age style hand drawn shorts for Mickey Mouse and Friends for DisneyPlus right now. I mean, don't get me wrong. I enjoy Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse shorts very much, but I also have a feeling that The Wonderful Fall or Autumn of Mickey Mouse might be Paul Rudish's last Mickey Mouse project. But, I'll do my best to control it.
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    Again, don't assume anything unless you see, hear or read something concrete. You shouldn't worry yourself silly over something that might happen.
    T
    TsWade2
    I know. But, like I said, I'm trying to control it.
    While I’m not ready for Disney to give up on Paul Rudish and his crew for creating more Mickey Mouse shorts, but I am open to see Walt Disney Animation Studios create a new golden age era hand drawn animated shorts for Mickey Mouse and Friends.
    I hope this pandemic ends this year, but since cases are rising right now, I‘m afraid it’s a long wait. But I don’t want to go doom and gloom again. And believe me, I went through that before.
    Reactions: BlooCNBoy02
    T
    TsWade2
    Indeed! 2020 is the worst year ever! 2021 is bad, but not the worst.
    Asa
    Asa
    I speculate the pandemic will permanently end next year.
    T
    TsWade2
    I hope so. But the good news is, while the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, but it’s starting to die down.
    Not a fan of Fraggle Rock, but it’s very nice of the Jim Henson Company to reboot it for today’s generation of kids.
    I hate April Fool's Day. It was fun at first, until the internet starts to get dumber and dumber every year.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    I could say the same things about memes in general, myself.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I would have posted the same thing yesterday, except Toon Zone overloaded my browser because of so much activity and I could barely get on the site all day. I'm sick to death of April Fool's.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    IMO, focusing more on quality than quantity may help. Better off having noteworthy stuff than flooding the boards with filler.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts