SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
    Frontier
    Frontier
    It's a different project. A live-action series by Elizabeth Banks.
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    Okay, I did not know that. She has her hands tied what with this series and that Flintstones series she's working on.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Not to mention the Press Your Luck revival.

Lisa Ortiz's mother passed away.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    RIP Mrs. Ortiz.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    That's so heartbreaking. I worry about this with my parents every day with this situation. I hope that her mother is at peace and that her family will be okay.

I found this interview that Pam Arciero (Grundgetta from Sesame Street) took part in. I mainly skipped to 1:35, where she mentioned how production on the show ground to a halt because of the pandemic. There was about 1 more week of material to tape. She says they could start again in October, but that could change.

1:27:04-1:29:50

If it wasn't for the fact they're owned by different companies (Sesame Street on HBO and Helpsters on Apple TV, though both are from Sesame Workshop), I could totally see a crossover.
    Reactions: Frontier
    PinkieLopBun
    PinkieLopBun
    Do you mean the services are owned by different companies or the shows? Because Sesame Workshop owns both shows.
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    I just figured that, even though they're both Sesame Workshop shows, they have content made for different streaming services, HBO Max and Apple TV.

I knew Matt Danner and Eric Bauza were good friends, but the former was actually responsible for the latter being a regular Looney Tunes voice actor.
    The Not Too Late Show With Elmo sounds like a mix between The Muppet Show (the variety show/talk show aspect) and Pajanimals (focusing on bedtime routines). That is a strange yet interesting premise.
    Goldie And Bear and TOTS both have Titmouse as one of the animation studios, and they both look great. It'd be interesting to see them working on something a bit older skewing. I mean, imagine how they'd make a CGI Star Wars cartoon look.
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    I probably should've clarified. It'd be interesting to see them work on an older skewing show that's CGI, whether for older kids or adults. The only CGI shows they've done are the preschool shows I mentioned.
    Daikun
    Daikun
    Would Tigtone count?
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    I haven't seen that show.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts