Pattern_Maker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
    Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
    So I think youtube is changing videos to made for kids if the comment section is full of childish comments? Notably emoji spam and consistently incorrect grammar.
    I'll have to wait for the home release of the Tom and Jerry movie to watch it, but from what I've seen I like the Kayla character's relationship with Tom. It was nice to see a character befriend him before Jerry for once.
    I've seen a hashtag on Twitter pushing for Marvel's Spider-Man to be renewed for a fourth season. As much as enjoyed the series and would love to see another adventure with those characters, I think a fourth season isn't needed.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I'm torn between thinking there were still potential stories for the show (what with WEB and Peter and MJ) that I'd like to see more of, and just more of their MJ in general, and just being ready for a new animated Spider-Man (if we ever get one).
    This new update fandom did to the wikias was not tested properly.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Is this about moving to new software? Or something else?
    Pattern_Maker
    Pattern_Maker
    The move to new software. The layout I got used to after figuring where everything was moved around, but there are glitches with the visual editor not loading and image thumbnails being incorrect for the page they link too.
    Add rules to a wikia and you get fewer people treating it like a fanon wiki...
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    What sort of rules are we talking about? Behavior? Formatting?
    Pattern_Maker
    Pattern_Maker
    Basically it was just don't say background character is this character just because you want them in the show and don't say these characters are in a relationship unless it is shown in the show. I should have made these rules when I started the Wikia, but I'm still coming along with running one.
    So according to Tv Tropes Kitty Pryde as Shroud was supposed to be in Ultimate Spider-Man's main cast instead of White Tiger and Luke Cage according to this poster released in 2011. She's at the bottom right in between Iron Fist and Nova.
    ac3f3c860f80fa3a23a036b93f778c99.jpg

Most likely it was legal issues with Fox at the time that kept her from being used.
    Reactions: Frontier
    Frontier
    Frontier
    This wouldn't surprise me, but I am kind of curious about the goings on behind the scenes of the production for the show.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    This still wouldn't have been a good show without stronger and more serious writers than the Ben 10 guys, regardless...
    It's funny that after the release of Into the Spider-Verse that the marketing for the 2017 Spider-Man cartoon is trying to match it... by forgetting Anya is also part of the 2017 series.

A trailer for Spider-Man related animation from Marvel HQ on the Far From Home Home release excluded Anya from clips of Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel Superhero Adventures. Only focusing on Peter, Miles, and Gwen.
    The first thing I watched on Disney+ was Spider-Man 94'. It was the episode where Venom Returns because the episode order labels every episode under season one, and out of order.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts