Spacething7474
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• i’m seeing comments in twitter upset about [as] pillarboxing the S5+ futurama episodes (which are in native widescreen) to 4:3

and then there’s me being the absolute opposite and giddy ‘n gleeful as ever! MORE OF THIS PLEASE
    i vividly remember a comment on the offical breadwinners theme song upload (before YTkids disabled them all) that said it either had a similar beat or speed pattern to Blood on the Dance Floor
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    one day when i get around to making mashups, i will fufill the question to this vivid memory...
    i still think about how the viewer mail time theme from barnyard shows up a couple times in fairly oddparents season 9 (and maybe 10)

the original sound track is out there…

somewhere…
    Eurbane
    Eurbane
    You mean the theme to Pig's interruptions in some Barnyard episodes, it reminds me of the Binkini Bottom news with the fishhead anchor.
    its nigh impossible to listen to cricket greens voice from season 1

such an painfully obvious prototype lol (and its still only barely better)
    THEY REFERENCED TOMMY WISEAU IN A TOTAL DRAMARAMA EPISODE?!?!?

IN THE FORM OF A BIRD!?!
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    this is the best TD incarnation by far

(this comes from Dial B for Binder by the way)
    one day we should talk about the likely chance that the henry danger episode Flabber Gassed referenced leroy jenkins
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    for more context, jasper dunlop chants his name in a very similar manner when controlling captain man in a suit; he utters this line while charging in a line, similar to what leroy jenkins did
    we all know die hard’s a christmas movie, but whatta bout it’s sequels?

please inform someone who’s only die hard knowledge is trilogy on ps1
    Pooky
    Pooky
    Die Hard 2 is, the others aren't. Some people think the third is, but that's a misconception due to a line where a kid says something is "like Christmas"
    apple & onion is the only cartoon ever to have good music taste simply because they had drums and bass throughout an episode (that episode being sneakerheads)
    sb-129 referenced the trump cameo from home alone 2 and no one can convince me otherwise

(for context a future spongebob informs squidward that the time machine is down the hall to the left)
    just found out that the baha men exist in danny phantom

…can someone please get the numbers of ryu guys on this!?!
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    (for context of the former, joke made by tucker in shades of grey)
    Happy 10th birthday to The Looney Tunes Show!

that’s it. nothing else premiered that day.
    Reactions: Pooky
    Perla Magica
    Perla Magica
    What about "Tuca and Bertie"?
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    Yeah, that counts.

But in terms of 10th birthdays, it’s TLTS and absolutely no other show.
    The strange thing about the AT and SD: MI “birth dates” is that AT had 2 sneak peeks a month earlier, and SD: MI WAS a sneak peek, and didn’t fully premiere until July.

And yet people claim that today’s the birthday for both...
    A Star Wars Detours episode got leaked, and it was hilarious!

I hope more episodes get leaked, this show does NOT deserve to stay shelfed!
    JaredCap43™
    JaredCap43™
    Where did it get leaked? Was there any adult humor in it?
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    It was on Reddit. It got taken down, sadly, but I think it can still be found.

I don’t recall anything too adult in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts