brodie999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Merry Christmas. Everyone. Here is the release schedule that Insomniac and Marvel are collaborating on.
    Marvel's Venom: Lethal Protector - Fall 2025
    Marvel's Wolverine - Fall 2026
    Marvel's Spider-Man 3 - Fall 2028
    A new Ratchet & Clank game - 2029
    Marvel's X-Men - Fall 2030
    Also, Sony has signed a deal with Marvel to release X-Men games until 2035.
    So I can only hope that my predictions for 2031-35 will be like this
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Marvel's Daredevil - Fall 2031
    Marvel's Avengers reboot - Fall 2033
    Marvel's X-Men 2 - Fall 2035
    My Fan-Cast for DC Characters that never appeared in the DCAU for licensing issues

Johnny Knoxville as Plastic Man

Charlie Schlatter as Barry Allen

Grey Griffin as Cat Grant

Ernie Hudson as Black Lightning

Matt LeBlanc as Ted Kord/Blue Beetle

Macaulay Culkin as Beast Boy

Amanda Byrnes as Raven

Kenan Thompson as Cyborg

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Starfire

Matthew Perry(RIP) as Adam Strange
    My Ideas for additional TV series in the MCU if Marvel ever decided to go beyond the Phase saga.

ABC-verse: Most Wanted, Damage Control, Invaders(its roster consisting of The Whizzer(Kyle Gallner), Golden Girl/Besty Ross(Laura Vandervoort), Jack Frost(Gill McKinney), The Destroyer(Jamie Nornan), Thunderer(Dan Stevens), and Miss America(Gina Holden)) and Deathlok
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Midnight Sons-Ghost Rider(Gabriel Luna with Johnny Blaze(Jensen Ackles), Helstrom(Tom Austen), White Tiger(Kristen Kreuk), Red Wolf(Michael Spears), Midnight Sons, Howling Commandos(Clay Quartermain(Justin Hartley), The Living Mummy(Matt Ryan), Frankenstein’s Monster(Misha Collins), Teen Abomination(Josh Herdman), Nina Price(Ashley Tisdale) and Zombie(Jon Cryer)),and Jennifer Kale(Emily Osment).
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Disney+ Presentations: The Sentry(Daniel Radcliffe), Nova(John Boyega), Silver Surfer(Raimi Malek), Darkhawk(James McAvoy), Ka-Zar and Shanna(Margot Robbie and Alexander Skargard) and Big Hero 6(Hiro Harmada(Ian Chen), Baymax(Scott Adsit), Honey Lemon(Ana Taylor-Joy), Go-Go Tomago(Huening Bahiyyih), Fredzilla(Jeremiah Daniels) and Wasabi(Shameik Moore)
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Inhumans Seasons 2–3 and Runaways Season 4–5: Inferno(Bobby Coleman), Victor Mancha(Jake T. Austin) and Jolen(Franz Dramesh). And possibly Skull The Slayer(Drake Rodger), Ultra Girl(Willa Holland) and Red Sonja(Melody Perkins) if Inhumans exceeded the 3-season limit.
    My ex-girlfriend told me a story that a old woman was sick with cancer and she actually died for a few minutes, but then she was awake and her illness was gone. Maybe this is a sign that the supernatural really does exist.
    brodie999
    cheril59
    cheril59
    Oh, wait! Did I mention Mark Mothersbaugh nearly died from COVID?
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Really? I'm glad he's okay, though. Maybe when the Space-Time Twisting by Light time machine is built, we might be able to save all of those who died during the pandemic.
    I can't believe they actually showed Spider-Man 2, Wolverine and KH4 at the D23 expo yesterday even if it was just for a few seconds in a sizzle reel. Maybe they'll show new trailers at the Playstation Showcase and Tokyo Game Show?
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Indeed. Maybe this will lead to Disney buying WB among other things.
    Marty
    Marty
    why not disney sell the owl house merch than harry potter, for sure if disney miling this show keep continue. it will be success than wb show.
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Yes, it would. Not to mention, Ed Boon ran a poll with a Marvel Vs. DC video game in the lead. That'll be an even bigger success.
    If Kingdom Hearts IV is made for next year, here's my list of new Disney worlds they should include:

The Princess and the Frog(New Orleans)

Zootopia(Zootopia)

Onward(New Mushroomton)

Moana(Motunul)

The Incredibles(Metroville)

New York City(Marvel Universe)

Death Star(Star Wars)

Springfield(The Simpsons)

Pandora(Avatar)
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    I think Disney and Square-Enix will probably just stick to Pixar/Disney properties. They’re not in danger of running out of those.
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Actually, I read a old interview, saying Marvel and Star Wars aren't off-limits for the series. That means Fox IPS aren't either. They said they were looking at all of Disney, not just Disney/Pixar IPs.
    IF Plastic Man, Firestorm, Black Lightning, Blue Beetle(Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes) and the Teen Titans(Aqualad, Wonder Girl, Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire and Cyborg) appeared in the DCAU, who would you pick to voice them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts